Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   AOWL Season 6 Archive (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=228)
-   -   Week 9: Sign In/Out (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=123509)

asylum 04-20-2016 06:46 PM

Week 9: Sign In/Out

In:
@Wear Shhh - Can you drop at least one vote please?
Aero

Out:
2tripple0
Just Write

(New participants must vote on at least 3 match ups to be added to the line up for the coming week. Failure to do so may result in non-participation. Participants who are signing out are still required to vote on a least 4 match ups. Penalties will carry over into the next time you sign back in.)

SHECK WES 04-20-2016 07:11 PM

In

Cereal_Killa 04-23-2016 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Just Write
hey,
where are the sign in..
<3 hey buddy

Yeh good how have you been..

2tripple0 04-25-2016 07:27 AM

Sign me out for week nine

Just Write 04-25-2016 01:26 PM

out

Adonis 04-25-2016 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Write (Post 581117)
out

Even if you make the title match? That will throw a cog in the wheel for asylum, if you win and sign out. Next best records would be mmlp asylum and myself I guess, unless artifice wins out right

Just Write 04-25-2016 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adonis (Post 581122)
Even if you make the title match? That will throw a cog in the wheel for asylum, if you win and sign out. Next best records would be mmlp asylum and myself I guess, unless artifice wins out right

I have some personal things that outweigh my involvement in this league bro I've already let Asylum know. I don't care about a champ match or not. And if it makes it any easier just give artifice the win

Adonis 04-25-2016 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Write (Post 581125)
I have some personal things that outweigh my involvement in this league bro I've already let Asylum know. I don't care about a champ match or not. And if it makes it any easier just give artifice the win

That's up to asylum but you would have to forfeit a win, I don't like that idea. I hope shit works out. Not religious, but when I smoke my weed I'll blow one for your well being, no homo

Cereal_Killa 04-26-2016 04:03 AM

The history of the league thread is nice..
Kinda kinda taste like,
PEACH and Tangerine..

Cereal_Killa 04-26-2016 06:36 AM

Even if it sells a that's why
and
How about now..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d30JBR3gyvw

Adonis 04-27-2016 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cereal_Killa (Post 581246)
Even if it sells a that's why
and
How about now..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d30JBR3gyvw

It's so awful man. I didn't really ever like 50 though. I did love that one track, tryna rob or some shit. Before he blew up

Aero 04-27-2016 06:04 PM

I'm in this. This is where serious writers are. NBL is nothing but chatty pattys.

timeless 04-27-2016 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 581700)
I'm in this. This is where serious writers are. NBL is nothing but chatty pattys.

good decision <3

you have to remember tho, this is where we, the man-poem writing faggots reside.

Aero 04-27-2016 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timeless (Post 581702)
good decision <3

you have to remember tho, this is where we, the man-poem writing faggots reside.

Yea, this will be harder to explain to my girl but I need to expand.

timeless 04-27-2016 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 581704)
Yea, this will be harder to explain to my girl but I need to expand.

Clutch

Adonis 04-27-2016 07:34 PM

@Razah

I see you lurking, come play. I'll battle you next week, this has been a desire of mine.

Razah 04-27-2016 07:39 PM

Pretty weird thing to desire.

Adonis 04-27-2016 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razah (Post 581733)
Pretty weird thing to desire.

Nah, it's a compliment bruhv. I don't care much to battle weaker opponents, I'm not saying I'm great, but I prefer to be tested. Last season and the tourney you quickly climbed the ranks and earned deep playoff pushes, proving the skill regardless of length of verse, which I greatly admire. So by me saying I that I want to battle you, it's because I think you're better than I am, and this fact will in turn give me the motivation to want to actually write instead of the oft, keying a short and simple verse about meh material and maybe win or lose.

Others on this list currently competing are asylum, Frank and NYC, and ck too,but the classic version, not this stoned imposter, haha. Not taking shots at others, these are just the proven writers to me, everyone else I either battled already or feel like I could win. I'll put timeless on this list even though we've faced each other a few times, I think we're either tied or he's up 1. Mmlp to, the real one.

Adonis 04-27-2016 07:48 PM

I owe Mr. J a loss too

Razah 04-27-2016 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adonis (Post 581735)
Nah, it's a compliment bruhv. I don't care much to battle weaker opponents, I'm not saying I'm great, but I prefer to be tested. Last season and the tourney you quickly climbed the ranks and earned deep playoff pushes, proving the skill regardless of length of verse, which I greatly admire. So by me saying I that I want to battle you, it's because I think you're better than I am, and this fact will in turn give me the motivation to want to actually write instead of the oft, keying a short and simple verse about meh material and maybe win or lose.

Others on this list currently competing are asylum, Frank and NYC, and ck too,but the classic version, not this stoned imposter, haha. Not taking shots at others, these are just the proven writers to me, everyone else I either battled already or feel like I could win. I'll put timeless on this list even though we've faced each other a few times, I think we're either tied or he's up 1. Mmlp to, the real one.

Even weirder.

If @asylum's cool with it, I am too. Whether it counts towards the season record or not, doesn't matter. I don't plan on coming back until necessary for play offs or whatever.