Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Unban me from Discord... (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=145543)

Ouch 11-15-2020 11:54 PM

Unban me from Discord...

I like what some of you say. And let me have my little fun once a week max going on rants.

Big deal, whoever banned me certainly doesn't have thick skin, I probably talked shit on you... and you didn't like it. Oh well, big deal. People talk shit to me all the time on there too, but 90% of it isn't true so it doesn't hurt me.

Come on now, I don't know who did it, but I only log in once a week , if that.. so whats it really to you?

Ouch 11-16-2020 12:02 AM

Its some person with the capability of banning... that I didn't suck up to or agree with that did it. And thats never going to change.

But like I said WTF... I like to get on that discord and vent and rant and talk shit every week or so... sorry if your little feelings get hurt. But you're going to even take that away from me?

Not a big surprise I suppose.. thats life when you're dealing with a bunch of dickheads.

Smod of War 11-16-2020 12:33 AM

Just chill bro

Ouch 11-16-2020 12:52 AM

its claer... I talked shit to someone who had the power to ban me... stupid thing is I only get on every now and again, so its petty

Eviction 11-16-2020 01:00 AM

I was banned for posting dick pics, it was too limp.

Ouch 11-16-2020 01:28 AM

it'd be interesting to know who did it although i'm sure I know who it was... was Sharp

however, its a game... I stand up to the face of authority in real life, hasn't worked out too well for me but I always do. The fuck you think i'm going to do on some bullshit like this with you pussies.

Sharp sucks at text, never read anything by him that I liked. He has no personality. I'm never going to change my thoughts. So what, put your big boy pants on and quit being a little pussy.

Ouch 11-16-2020 01:29 AM

Only reason why it makes me mad, is just like I said prior is every week and a half or so I do like to get on discord and vent... and now I can't. That's all.

Eviction 11-16-2020 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 792699)
Only reason why it makes me mad, is just like I said prior is every week and a half or so I do like to get on discord and vent... and now I can't. That's all.

last time I got banned from a discord, I reported the admin to discord and got them banned, they never tried that shit again!

not giving you any ideas.

Ouch 11-16-2020 01:31 AM

I voice battled Corleone the other day though.. he sounded non sensical... was pretty funny and it wasn't because of the fucked up mic, I was rapping through Ipod ear bud mic

Ouch 11-16-2020 01:36 AM

And i'm not a rapper... im black, and I have a deep voice so i've that going for me.. but i've never considered myself a rapper or a musician.. I can write... but thats about it

i'm not an actual musician, never considered myself one

Ouch 11-16-2020 01:40 AM

only spectacular or note worthy talent i've ever had was playing basketball... and now that i'm old I can't even do that very well

Ouch 11-16-2020 01:46 AM

I'd like to go back home.... funny I still consider bronx NY my home even though I have no one there.... my dad just turned 71 and lives in new rochelle... my mom lives in Sarasota Florida....

but regaurdless i'd like to go hoop with niggas in the park just to see if I still have it.... i'm not old only 34, but last time I hooped it was with some college kids... and I did dominate them, they had set plays and shit though... but it wasn't convincing as it should've been

Ouch 11-16-2020 01:59 AM

Growing up in my neighborhood and whatever.. there was only one ball court and my dad played... my dad was actually better than I was. And I could've went D1, had D1 offers.

Not saying like, syracuse, duke, north carolina, KU etc. Not saying I was that caliber, but I was close and had D1 offers. I squandered it a bit... I actually had a full ride to Hawaii University.... turned it down.

Yeah I bet you didn't know Hawaii had a basketball team, neither did I... wish I would've.

sral 11-16-2020 06:32 AM

It was Sharp.

He said your Gook remark was too far as his grandmother is a gook or something.

~RustyGunZ~ 11-16-2020 07:07 AM

It was a unanimous admin decision

Someone that cared for you backstabbed you but that’s for them to reveal if they want

El Muffin 11-16-2020 07:40 AM

I mean considering you trail off and start musing about an unrealized basketball career like a fkn crackhead ..I’m not surprised in the slightest

UPN Zuch 11-16-2020 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 792708)
Growing up in my neighborhood and whatever.. there was only one ball court and my dad played... my dad was actually better than I was. And I could've went D1, had D1 offers.

Not saying like, syracuse, duke, north carolina, KU etc. Not saying I was that caliber, but I was close and had D1 offers. I squandered it a bit... I actually had a full ride to Hawaii University.... turned it down.

Yeah I bet you didn't know Hawaii had a basketball team, neither did I... wish I would've.

You need to see a doctor.

Sharp 11-16-2020 09:13 AM

lmaooo

I didn't ban you but you're about to get another NC infraction you punk

Just chill and don't post a wall of text every other night and things will be cool

dull boy 11-16-2020 09:37 AM

Can’t believe he told the basketball story again in the thread

Eviction 11-16-2020 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 792739)
lmaooo

I didn't ban you but you're about to get another NC infraction you punk

Just chill and don't post a wall of text every other night and things will be cool

That shit is annoying, why don't NC have that merge post hack or whatever, I guess it's easier to just ban the folks that keep doing that.