Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   First Song... Roasts, Opinions, Feedback? (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=147928)

Lenox 04-11-2021 03:55 AM

First Song... Roasts, Opinions, Feedback?

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/oKH5LbKgFRjhmxTGA

Geno 04-11-2021 06:39 AM

Initial impression...Mix needs some work. vocals need upped or instro needs down.

Ouch 04-11-2021 12:05 PM

good beat..... uhhh ya flow isnt mucb,,, I didn't look what wyou werre sahng but I bet it was garbarge... but beat sounded ok and if you could spit itd be str8

Lenox 04-11-2021 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 803221)
good beat..... uhhh ya flow isnt mucb,,, I didn't look what wyou werre sahng but I bet it was garbarge... but beat sounded ok and if you could spit itd be str8

i can def spit but thanks for the feedback

Lenox 04-11-2021 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Earl (Post 803218)
Initial impression...Mix needs some work. vocals need upped or instro needs down.

thanks. any positives?

Lenox 04-11-2021 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 803221)

mind you this was my first song and recorded verse ever. i flowed over it ogod enough but with practice and more songs i think the delivery will be improved

Answer 04-11-2021 01:55 PM

the upside is you've got a decent voice and i dont think your delivery or presence are bad, but the flow definitely needs work. Not really a fan of the beat choice either tbh

Lenox 04-11-2021 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Answer (Post 803227)
the upside is you've got a decent voice and i dont think your delivery or presence are bad, but the flow definitely needs work. Not really a fan of the beat choice either tbh

thanks bro

Lenox 04-11-2021 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Answer (Post 803227)

do you think with more songs and more experience with recording i’ll improve flow wise

Ghost1 04-11-2021 02:54 PM

Nah practicing a specific skill over time has been proven to regress the practitioners capabilities actually. You're fucked idiot.

Ghost1 04-11-2021 02:55 PM

And I'm pretty sure that you can't say fag or steelo in 2021

Lenox 04-11-2021 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 803233)
And I'm pretty sure that you can't say fag or steelo in 2021

lmfaoooooooo

Lenox 04-11-2021 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 803232)
Nah practicing a specific skill over time has been proven to regress the practitioners capabilities actually. You're fucked idiot.

how u doin bags, also do u have a link to the NC discord bro? was looking to join

DMS 04-11-2021 10:07 PM

Jon really made this whole thread to pick out positive shit and help with poor self-image. The bars lack a bit and it's a basic as fuck song.

Pakistani Hand Cannon 04-12-2021 12:03 AM

flows nice in my opinion - def got a lil sketchy in areas ("dunno how to act i just lie" & couple bars following it were off up until "dont rip track i move weight..." & then onwards its butter. - on the whole its straight, unorthodox, but im with that.

everthing else is just generic though - nothin overly whack - but nothin particularly nice either.

i wasnt mad at it.

i also still say steelo - fuck what year it is.

Ajax 04-12-2021 08:57 AM

The commentary at the end came off pretty corny and unnecessary. You don’t need to tell a random listener to suck your dick for no reason.

The track itself was ok. Not bad, by any means. I think it could use some re-takes, because in a couple spots the flow slipped, but the flow in general was solid enough.. What was really missing was delivery — you didn’t sound amped enough. But, that will come with practice, and some of that is definitely a mixing issue... all in all, this was pretty cool. Definitely a good foundation.

The Dead Poet 04-12-2021 12:38 PM

Beats cool. Your raps sound like you didn't write it to the beat. It comes off like a text, which is why I hate text rappers over beats normally lol. Your voice wasn't that bad. Delivery was cool. It just really comes off like someone reciting a text over a beat. Work on that shit. peace.

Amen 04-12-2021 01:00 PM

You don’t need good content to make it big.

Just dye your hair rainbow colors, wear dresses and high heels and rap about stupid shit that doesn’t even make sense or rhyme while mumbling and you’ll become famous.

Lenox 04-12-2021 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dead Poet (Post 803263)
Beats cool. Your raps sound like you didn't write it to the beat. It comes off like a text, which is why I hate text rappers over beats normally lol. Your voice wasn't that bad. Delivery was cool. It just really comes off like someone reciting a text over a beat. Work on that shit. peace.

thanks bro

Lenox 04-12-2021 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 803265)
You don’t need good content to make it big.

Just dye your hair rainbow colors, wear dresses and high heels and rap about stupid shit that doesn’t even make sense or rhyme while mumbling and you’ll become famous.

lmao, hope u liked it