Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The New World Order/September 11th Research Thread, Part 2 (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=4565)

Vulgar 03-11-2013 07:15 PM

The New World Order/September 11th Research Thread, Part 2

W

PancakeBrah 03-11-2013 07:23 PM

What a noteworthy and worthwhile endeavor you engage in, Vulgar.

Vulgar 03-11-2013 07:27 PM

Thanks for your approval.

Split 03-11-2013 07:46 PM

in before immaculate proves she knows absolutely nothing about conspiracy theories, politics, or the workings of any organization in general

Vulgar 03-11-2013 07:54 PM

lol

Dope girl 03-11-2013 08:20 PM

This is getting old.

Scott Akers 03-11-2013 08:33 PM

you people think every tragedy like this is a conspiracy, do you know how many people want to destroy us?

Vulgar 03-11-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by He whose name shall not be spoken (Post 27356)
you people think every tragedy like this is a conspiracy, do you know how many people want to destroy us?

http://arabisten.files.wordpress.com...i_facepalm.jpg

Immaculate 03-11-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Split (Post 27332)
in before immaculate proves she knows absolutely nothing about conspiracy theories, politics, or the workings of any organization in general

Your right, I know nothing about conspiracy theories.

I hate that term with a passion.

Inno 03-11-2013 08:58 PM

@Vulgar

i would like your opinion on the sandy hook tragedy..saw some interesting vids about that, was wondering if anyone else peeped them

veritas 03-11-2013 08:59 PM

sandy crook.

Vulgar 03-11-2013 09:01 PM

Contact Chyeahhh about that. He is the man for those types of stories and current events. I do think gun control in the United States being put in the crosshairs is not a coincidence, and is a result of sensationalist, emotionally charged events, whether false flag or real, that lead to Americans losing more rights.

I'm not sure I know anything about esotericism.

Scott Akers 03-11-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 27372)
@Vulgar

i would like your opinion on the sandy hook tragedy..saw some interesting vids about that, was wondering if anyone else peeped them

it was obama's fault.

Nigma 03-11-2013 09:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]150[/ATTACH]

The tag 'Illuminati' is of little importance and is thrown around too often, mainly for the purpose of misinforformation (which I would define as "intentional false or inaccurate information, especially in order to deceive), however this photo does a wonderful job highlighting the five branches of modern control on a global level.

Take 911 for example. I view 911 as one of many scenarios in history staged for a greater purpose, and done so with fascinating symbology interwoven into a mind boggling amount of facets. It's among the most recent modern catalysts of war and is deeply connected to each of the branches recognized in the photo. It was concept birthed by Secret Societies, carried out with the aid of Intelligence Groups, utilized by Political Groups as an excuse to reignite war in the Middle East, and the scapegoat for the alleged 'attack' was the radical ideologies of Religious Groups. The grand stage for this charade were fundamental buildings significant to monetary trade on a world scale, and false knowledge is now being passed on by our education systems to cover up the footsteps.

I feel strongly that it is important to not solely dwell on what transpired on 911, but to understand it's implications on a larger scale. It makes it easy to discern the truth from fraudery in the past and present, and that global comprehension is essential for the future.

Seyance 03-11-2013 09:25 PM

take a cereal box.. push it from the side. notice it doesn't just collapse down, it falls over.

Vulgar 03-11-2013 09:30 PM

Nigma, please write more on the subject. I'm very interested about understanding the implications of 9/11 on a larger scale. What do you know, or what have you learned?

Inno 03-11-2013 09:32 PM

@Chyeahhh!!!

Sandy hook..conspiracy?

Confirm plz

King Ra. 03-11-2013 10:55 PM

Sandy Hook never happened. It was all staged.

Immaculate 03-11-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulgar (Post 27404)
Nigma, please write more on the subject. I'm very interested about understanding the implications of 9/11 on a larger scale. What do you know, or what have you learned?

It was planned. What else is there to know? Lol.

Nigma 03-11-2013 10:58 PM

I'll spend some time to go more in-depth in the future, however in the meantime I encourage you to do some research about the Bildeberg group, CFR, and Skull and Bones society in particular because those three organizations essentially dictate what goes on in the world. The CFR, for example, hold closed door meetings, the topics of which do not leave the ears of it's members. To join the CFR, you must be American, and must be a person a great current or future power such as mass-media executives, high ranked military, deans of universities, promising academic scholars, ect. The current supreme court judge is a current member as have been countless past supreme court judges. Other notable members are/have been: Many of the illustrious Rockefellers, Bill Clinton, many high ranking CIA agents, the owners of ALL major newspaper manufacturers, and Henry Kissenger. This organization controls the media and squeezes the USA, contorting it for the sole purpose of making money. The original members of the CFA founded and created the World Bank, and if you don't know about the shady past of the World Bank I recommend watching some documentaries about it. It's essentially a PRIVATIZED sector who makes money by loans on a global scale. Understanding this makes the bail-outs to American organizations in the past seem very suspicious. Anyways, I'm ranting, do some research. Interesting stuff