Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   1-2 Archive (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=285)
-   -   Week 8 Champ: Blue Bayou vs Flow - BLUE WINS (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=142276)

Saint 03-04-2020 11:32 AM

Week 8 Champ: Blue Bayou vs Flow - BLUE WINS

You all know the rules, but if you need reminding go look at the stickied rule thread. Records updated in rankings.

DUE Sunday, @Flow @Blue Bayou

Blue Bayou 03-04-2020 03:32 PM

Sent a bar to Infster

Good luck Flow

Flow 03-05-2020 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Bayou (Post 759599)
Sent a bar to Infster

Good luck Flow

Lmao. Good luck Blue

Saint 03-09-2020 03:02 AM

Ext @Flow @Blue Bayou

Saint 03-09-2020 07:01 PM

Flow:

ill shoot your bitch in her mouth & gun butt the whores face
until the Serial got your Honey all over it like crunchy nut cornflakes

Saint 03-09-2020 07:02 PM

Blue Bayou:

i married an absolute dime that i fuck in the face
your Bazemore in the 3 Range then Kent chuckin’ a trey

dull boy 03-09-2020 10:42 PM

Vote - Blue

These were both dope. Flow, thought you might’ve gotten him after reading your bar, but Blue’s shit was pretty fucking clever.

Destroyer 03-10-2020 10:05 AM

Both were solid
Blue’s was a nice fresh nameplay, which edges it to him

V/bb

Adverse 03-11-2020 08:05 PM

Dope battle tbh.
Flow if you battled anybody else this week i think you would have walked away with this but i give Blue the edge here i just fucked with his line a lot and it felt super fresh.

V/Blue

Ouch 03-11-2020 10:11 PM

I really don't know what either of your bars meant so I shouldn't even vote...

flow... like cerial off a gun.. serial.. nuts and corn flakes I guess?

blue ... your Bazemore in the 3 Range then Kent chuckin’ a trey... like another gun reference? I really don't know so I shouldn't vote

vote = no clue... but also vote = make my sense to your constitutions

Blue Bayou 03-11-2020 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 760488)
I really don't know what either of your bars meant so I shouldn't even vote...

flow... like cerial off a gun.. serial.. nuts and corn flakes I guess?

blue ... your Bazemore in the 3 Range then Kent chuckin’ a trey... like another gun reference? I really don't know so I shouldn't vote

vote = no clue... but also vote = make my sense to your constitutions

Just log off big guy...call it a night

Tomorrow's another day

~RustyGunZ~ 03-11-2020 10:28 PM

I don't even get Blues line, what is a Bazemore a type of autism pill or something?? Lots of dick riding in here or a lot of aspergers. Flow had a nice modern punch built into a double entredro gun bar

vote Flow

Ouch 03-11-2020 10:57 PM

yeah you probably just said it... asberger Bazemore.. I have no idea wtf this is about. and so since I don't I don't imagine the other people would.. but I didn't understand either of them... so they're both garbage so I can't vote

Ouch 03-12-2020 12:09 AM

yeah I don't understand the personal things here.. so I can't vote.. I could because I could be like fuck this league and fuck blue... but i'm not like blue that nigga is a liar.. im not.. can't tell which is better

I don't understand either references, because it must be persnal I dunno vote I dunno

Flow 03-12-2020 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 760515)
yeah I don't understand the personal things here.. so I can't vote.. I could because I could be like fuck this league and fuck blue... but i'm not like blue that nigga is a liar.. im not.. can't tell which is better

I don't understand either references, because it must be persnal I dunno vote I dunno

Go be a lemon somewhere else pal

Plot 03-12-2020 04:32 AM

How are you so stupid not to get these bars..
Yes the gun has a serial bar on it, he gets honey on it from the butting in the set-up.
Kent Bazemore is a basketballer, the wp is based more, and its trey as in 3 not a gun.
Damn.
These are good bars, that use the setups well.
I liked Flow more here though, interesting to see serial/cereal flipped freshly.
Still Blue was good but I had to google the guy

dull boy 03-12-2020 07:50 AM

lol

Ouch is stupid, but @Plot, the wordplay is, ‘your bae’s more..’

Flow 03-12-2020 02:25 PM

3/2 upping

Diablo 03-12-2020 05:08 PM

I got the wordplay in both but I still find Bazemore kind of just a generic sports bar wordplay without Allen Knights usual aggression, it’s unusual to see Blue write an attack line that didn’t really ATTACK the opponent, you know?

vote - Flow

Incredible 03-12-2020 07:35 PM

This is a good one here. I did have to read flows a few times to get it which really didn't take away much because I still dig the concept and how it flowed. Both had good setups and I got Blues bar right away cause I'm big on everything sports. In relation both are pretty equal but I give the edge to Vote - Blue Bayou