Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Merry Christmas netcees (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=146331)

White LGI 12-25-2020 03:30 PM

Merry Christmas netcees

O block nigga

Objective 12-25-2020 05:19 PM

Merry Christmas! Hope everyone's celebration is as good as it can get!

Like with anything else I'm already a step ahead of you and celebrated it yesterday though

El Muffin 12-25-2020 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Objective (Post 796689)
Merry Christmas! Hope everyone's celebration is as good as it can get!

Like with anything else I'm already a step ahead of you and celebrated it yesterday though

Same . Xmas eve is my Christmas essentially

Always has been . Especially when I spend it with my moms side

Candy 12-25-2020 08:13 PM

merry xmas xoxo

White LGI 12-25-2020 08:17 PM

We smoking tooka...

Fuck 63rd

Objective 12-25-2020 09:50 PM

This is a xmas thread that you made, da fuq you spamming that shit for anyways and what does it mean? I'm out of the loop

Concrete 12-25-2020 10:42 PM

Happy Yule, pagans.

El Muffin 12-26-2020 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Objective (Post 796708)
This is a xmas thread that you made, da fuq you spamming that shit for anyways and what does it mean? I'm out of the loop

Chicago shit . 63rd is what I’m assuming is a street . Ppl like FBG duck ( R.I.P ) rep it.. and on the other side of that is Oblock ( king von R.I.P ) . I’m not the best source of information on that shit but a bunch of pasty white boy armchair gangsters LOVEEE to say fuck this sect or that sect when they don’t have ties to either and it’s cringeworthy as hell .

It’s equivalent to Europeans saying “ fuck the Crips .. blood gang !” Knowing damn well they’ve never even encountered either gang

Hope that puts it into perspective for you

White LGI 12-26-2020 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Muffin (Post 796722)
Chicago shit . 63rd is what I’m assuming is a street . Ppl like FBG duck ( R.I.P ) rep it.. and on the other side of that is Oblock ( king von R.I.P ) . I’m not the best source of information on that shit but a bunch of pasty white boy armchair gangsters LOVEEE to say fuck this sect or that sect when they don’t have ties to either and it’s cringeworthy as hell .

It’s equivalent to Europeans saying “ fuck the Crips .. blood gang !” Knowing damn well they’ve never even encountered either gang

Hope that puts it into perspective for you

Word...you did good

Hush 12-26-2020 10:22 AM

A lil boy died at a bus stop and this bitch ass nigga In here trolling

Grow the fuck up

White LGI 12-26-2020 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hush (Post 796736)

Grow the fuck up

Lmao

That little boy was a murderer

Objective 12-26-2020 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hush (Post 796736)

If this was aimed towards me I sincerely apologize, was browsing on my phone and thought I was replying to his other xmas thread. I did not Intend any kind of disrespect, and hearing about this saddens me even tho I have no personal connection to it. I'm an idiot

Edit: yet again I'm an idiot x2, this IS the Xmas thread. Smfh... Gotta ask my mother later on how many times I was dropped as a kid

Hush 12-26-2020 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Objective (Post 796773)
If this was aimed towards me I sincerely apologize, was browsing on my phone and thought I was replying to his other xmas thread. I did not Intend any kind of disrespect, and hearing about this saddens me even tho I have no personal connection to it. I'm an idiot

Edit: yet again I'm an idiot x2, this IS the Xmas thread. Smfh... Gotta ask my mother later on how many times I was dropped as a kid

Your good wasn’t to u bro

El Muffin 12-26-2020 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Objective (Post 796773)

We all have our moments . Don’t fret

Some more often that others ( me ) xD .. but yeah he’s talking about snitching is gangsta

Dope girl 12-29-2020 02:14 PM

Happy Holidays loves

Candy 12-29-2020 02:19 PM

happy new years