Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   AOWL Season X Archieves (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=312)
-   -   WEEK FOURTEEN DISCUSSION (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=150737)

Adverse 07-21-2022 10:09 AM

WEEK FOURTEEN DISCUSSION

Good luck to you all this week, battles will be up soon.

Master Rock 07-21-2022 11:13 AM

Awesome, my schedule is looking pretty decent this week.

Universe 07-21-2022 11:39 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN9W-__SSN4

i single 07-21-2022 12:26 PM

Where my battle bro

Adverse 07-21-2022 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I <3 DICK (Post 823625)
Where my battle bro

Gotcha man sorry was having technical difficulties

Universe 07-21-2022 12:53 PM

You guys are so lucky to have @Adverse at the helm... These topics are amazing man. I checked out each one and was inspired instantly.

Good luck, ladies and gents. Have some fucking fun and don't mess it up.

Soule 07-21-2022 01:34 PM

Damn. Witty and I wanted to battle each other this week and I got candy? I'm gonna go ahead and sign out. Nothing against anyone. My style just apparently doesn't work here and there's no point in being involved if I'm just gonna collect losses like infinity stones. Thank you to dominate, blacketh and Frank for two awesome battles. Feel like I can retire happy after my last piece. Best of luck to everyone.

Adverse 07-21-2022 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soule (Post 823634)
Damn. Witty and I wanted to battle each other this week and I got candy? I'm gonna go ahead and sign out. Nothing against anyone. My style just apparently doesn't work here and there's no point in being involved if I'm just gonna collect losses like infinity stones. Thank you to dominate, blacketh and Frank for two awesome battles. Feel like I can retire happy after my last piece. Best of luck to everyone.

Forgot about this. Will trade Witty and Candy

@Candy you’re battling me now

dead man 07-21-2022 05:44 PM

im so sorry everyone for not putting votes up. i'm going to post something up separately with feedback and critique on verses of yours just because its not fair.

i'll stay in this week, maybe i'll try writing a regular shmegular story for funsies

Dominate 07-21-2022 06:41 PM

^excited to read both.
@Sinacog I cannot begin describe to you my elation at finally having this honor.
@Soule’ don’t go, people DO like your style and you’ve been a great addition to the league. Idk what the SS was like but this league is stacked with top tier talent (that you are actively asking to face), losses mean nothing at that echelon.
@Witty you asked me to ensure you show up. I am going to @ you at least daily to check how you’re going, starting now.

i single 07-21-2022 08:03 PM

Good riddance you fat fagit soule

NYCSPITZ 07-21-2022 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dead man (Post 823643)
im so sorry everyone for not putting votes up. i'm going to post something up separately with feedback and critique on verses of yours just because its not fair.

i'll stay in this week, maybe i'll try writing a regular shmegular story for funsies

Very interesting

Has this ever Happened b4 from u? Feel like since ur creative genius is next level you got cocky (at least at certain points) and felt like you didn’t need to write a rhyme story. Like u felt it might detract from u…

On the contrary, I think someone at your level shifting the craft to story mode while maintaining most of your flair would be absolutely transformative to the niche of topical writers. You do want to be recognized as the best topical writer of all time, don’t You? This cements your spot, and I do believe you have an extra gear here compared to we mortals if you had the time to write it out

Candy 07-21-2022 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adverse (Post 823638)
Forgot about this. Will trade Witty and Candy

@Candy you’re battling me now

cool

dead man 07-21-2022 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ (Post 823650)
Very interesting

Has this ever Happened b4 from u? Feel like since ur creative genius is next level you got cocky (at least at certain points) and felt like you didn’t need to write a rhyme story. Like u felt it might detract from u…

On the contrary, I think someone at your level shifting the craft to story mode while maintaining most of your flair would be absolutely transformative to the niche of topical writers. You do want to be recognized as the best topical writer of all time, don’t You? This cements your spot, and I do believe you have an extra gear here compared to we mortals if you had the time to write it out

dude yeah i used to write whole narratives and stuff

its just not as fun for me personally, but its a challenge, and im seeing others do it very well so lfg

Adverse 07-21-2022 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dead man (Post 823656)

its just not as fun for me personally, but its a challenge, and im seeing others do it very well so lfg

Lemme get you an opponent. I wouldn’t wanna shoehorn you into a three way battle for the second week in a row

Dominate 07-21-2022 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dead man (Post 823656)

That was pre IHH right? I don’t recall ever reading something in that style from you. Granted I didn’t spend much time in the OM section back then.

dead man 07-22-2022 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominate (Post 823661)
That was pre IHH right? I don’t recall ever reading something in that style from you. Granted I didn’t spend much time in the OM section back then.

like 2015 iirc, was prob here

Rawn MD 07-22-2022 01:08 AM

@Soule - don’t sign out man, ur stress is appreciated…. You just had some real competition, and from what I read and what it’s worth, you do belong here… just sayin

@deadman - I’m having the same dilemma kind of…. I see I’m going to have to re-hear the way I write and present topics to fit in with the majority of the league… not that my regular style is not appreciated, or enjoyable for me to write in, but it’s one of those things like “know your audience”… plus I’m still shaking off rust, so it’ll be a good time to incorporate another direction into the skill set that’s being re-awakened… like you I can and have wrote stories, but I just opted to take my craft in another direction, but now I see it’s time to revert back and improve on what the audience prefers… it can only make me more well rounded, and improve me since the rust will break off in places which haven’t been used in a like a half a decade or more, rather than a year or two at most.

So to the two of you mentioned, and I will def include myself…

Time to up our game is all.

timeless 07-22-2022 02:41 AM

Can i get in next week?

Adverse 07-22-2022 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timeless (Post 823676)
Can i get in next week?

Yeah man most def I got you