Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Archive (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=262)
-   -   LIGHTNING ROUND: BodySnatcher (9-5) vs. Killing Spree (7-8) - BS WINS (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=131990)

For Battling 09-04-2018 05:17 AM

LIGHTNING ROUND: BodySnatcher (9-5) vs. Killing Spree (7-8) - BS WINS

LIGHTNING ROUND!!!

- Battle is set now!
- Punches Due ASAP!
- Voting will end tonight
- Battles will be closed tonight

SAME 1-2 PUNCH RULES APPLY!

@BodySnatcher @Killing Spree

Kill Spree 09-04-2018 03:58 PM

Every time we meet you never Victor, fuckin fag
Pull up & the Flame from the glock’ll over power Ur head like Hush’s Mag

BodySnatcher 09-04-2018 07:19 PM

I've given u shot after shot but ur still thrivin, it's gnarly
But I'ma let the 'chopper sway in the middle of the road' like drunk drivin a Harley

Kill Spree 09-04-2018 07:28 PM

V/Body

Score 09-04-2018 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killing Spree (Post 699093)
V/Body

Jabari Black 09-04-2018 08:18 PM

Lmfaooo at KS and Score

Anyways I feel like what I said in the NBL mag holds true here. KS be having some dope concepts but it’s like he doesn’t take the time to craft and iron out the wording. Victor woulda been cool tie in but it’s like the punch was scattered. Didn’t really have a clean flip more like word associations. Lot of potential but didn’t really hit.

Body had a pretty good line. Chopper swaying in the middle of the road was nice. My only complaints is chopper/Harley Davidson is a really basic flip. I think the sway in the middle of the road elevated it. Also I think you coulda did better with the set up. Overall this was pretty good and I think it was enough to take the battle.

Mvgt Body

For Battling 09-04-2018 08:22 PM

VOTES PLEASE

@Destroyer @Big Bolo @Flow @Viper @John Dillinger @DynamiCz @Score @Lenox @DMS @Blue Bayou

Destroyer 09-04-2018 08:32 PM

Body got this but only because spree whiffed it so badly

Viper 09-04-2018 08:38 PM

the victor wordplay is played son I think u knw that. decent punch but wording rough, body your punch was good dope concept executed good enough

V/body

Lenox 09-04-2018 09:16 PM

Body, ur wording wasn’t crisp at all & I thought drinking driving a barley was forced

KS had a nice personal but I could see where it was going from a mile away.

Vote: k

DynamiCz 09-04-2018 09:28 PM

Every time we meet you never Victor, fuckin fag
Pull up & the Flame from the glock’ll over power Ur head like Hush’s Mag

Lol this was coo, the execution here was light. Considering you voted for BS youself I think you aware of that tho. Funny shit bro

------------

I've given u shot after shot but ur still thrivin, it's gnarly
But I'ma let the 'chopper sway in the middle of the road' like drunk drivin a Harley

The chopper/Harley concept is coo here, think the wording was a little forced, but the line itself was nice. Props

V-Body

Flow 09-05-2018 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenox (Post 699131)
Body, ur wording wasn’t crisp at all & I thought drinking driving a barley was forced

KS had a nice personal but I could see where it was going from a mile away.

Vote: k

Driving a Harley was forced? Smh This whole vote was forced

Anyway

I sort of liked sprees. I'm guessing the flame being all the light hitting the lense in his video mag. Pretty creative path on a sort of recent event I guess you could say. Although I hate your random use of capitals lol.

Bodys legit here clearly worked an I can't say I've seen the flip before. My issue is more the execution/sting. Why is this insulting I guess. This bar would be cool in a full battle but as a 1 2 it just felt a little light. Your going to be sort of just shooting off around the middle. I mean it works just not sure I think it did enough here sorry bro.

Gunna swing to spree here.

Blue Bayou 09-05-2018 07:17 AM

Body I usually really like most of ur gun bar concepts but every once in a while (like here) I feel like u have multiple played ideas flipped in 1 bar... chopper/motorcycle and sway/drunk concepts have been done a lot and are pretty basic tbh, and the whole punch for a gun bar concept seems very indirect here

KS, wording wording wording.. I like ur angle and thought process here, but this line is rough af, and the victor add in in the set up is terribly played and wasn't needed

Ehhhhh... I vote for KS for a fresher take and attempt

Amen 09-05-2018 07:24 AM

Really wasn't feeling body's here. I think it was just a little to basic here. Once I saw the concept I knew the tie in was going to be a mention of a harley. Pretty predictable. You could have been a little more creative with this to make it more effective and stick.

KS wording was legit wack, again but his concept/angle was fresh and I'm not typically a fan of these sort of angles referencing mags and shit for desperate attempt at a fresh current thing but his was more effective to me.

I got Killing Spree here.

For Battling 09-05-2018 12:05 PM

Spree - you had a decent punch here but it seems to have been hurt by wording. You gotta work on simplifying your set ups yet making sure they’re somewhat related to the second line.

Body - I liked the concept and execution of your punch. I thought it was good, had potential to be more impactful but it landed either way.

Vote BodySnatcher

For Battling 09-05-2018 12:05 PM

BodySnatcher Wins 5-4