Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Cred HOF Nomination Thread (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=149578)

Elfo 09-06-2021 09:14 PM

Cred HOF Nomination Thread

i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about Cred. u wouldnt say this shit to him in Chicago, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

corleone 09-06-2021 10:17 PM

I taught cred everything he know, he learnt all that shit from me.. ask him about the bar called "jacks" in chicago and another bar called "puzzles" in chi-town.. I taught that nigga how to be a G! lol.. plus I wrote all his workout routines.. im the one who got that nigga all diesel as you say he is.. 100

ps, ask cred how I trained him so good one time at basketball, he beat jordan by 30 or more points.. lolz !! im drunk as shit by the way.. but a reminder, jordan was my ace then.. I had jordan going to all the parks then for money and beating everybody at ball a bit prior.. and I ain talkin about chump change.. I was puttin up more than a few mill on jordan to win each game and you could ask cred.. lolz I had wild paper then, lol.. I bought cred his first crib just for rollin with me as my chromie and I bought him his first car you could say, lol.. but thats how I do it nigga.. I take care of my niggas.. I duuuussssee iiitttt riiiiiggggghhhh niiigggggaaaa... lololz!!

Pharaohs Army 09-06-2021 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corleone (Post 812978)
I taught cred everything he know, he learnt all that shit from me.. ask him about the bar called "jacks" in chicago and another bar called "puzzles" in chi-town.. I taught that nigga how to be a G! lol.. plus I wrote all his workout routines.. im the one who got that nigga all diesel as you say he is.. 100

ps, ask cred how I trained him so good one time at basketball, he beat jordan by 30 or more points.. lolz !! im drunk as shit by the way.. but a reminder, jordan was my ace then.. I had jordan going to all the parks then for money and beating everybody at ball a bit prior.. and I ain talkin about chump change.. I was puttin up more than a few mill on jordan to win each game and you could ask cred.. lolz I had wild paper then, lol.. I bought cred his first crib just for rollin with me as my chromie and I bought him his first car you could say, lol.. but thats how I do it nigga.. I take care of my niggas.. I duuuussssee iiitttt riiiiiggggghhhh niiigggggaaaa... lololz!!

So you're trolling with pathological lies after you are a known pathological liar. What are you hoping to accomplish with this post?

UPN Zuch 09-06-2021 11:31 PM

I don’t think he is trolling. That is too complex for his brain.

corleone 09-06-2021 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army (Post 812981)
So you're trolling with pathological lies after you are a known pathological liar. What are you hoping to accomplish with this post?

Im just joking you fag, you dont gotta ruin the socerist imagery I painted within the words when you read it for others, you nimrod, lol.. and just maybe that wasnt meant for you to read, you cockbite.. stop being so nosey! 100!

ps, keep calling me a pathological liar and when I buss your ass I dont wanna hear shit. I never lie you cunt and I take great pride on that.

Bomb Bard 09-07-2021 08:23 AM

Hahaha that was such a funny fucking joke man! Galeee

Sharp 09-07-2021 10:29 AM

[QUOTE=corleone;812983

ps, keep calling me a pathological liar and when I buss your ass I dont wanna hear shit. I never lie you cunt and I take great pride on that.[/QUOTE]

https://i.ibb.co/LzCnBWV/Screenshot-...418-Chrome.jpg

Amen 09-07-2021 11:31 AM

He certainly deserves HOF.

Aero 09-07-2021 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 812993)
He certainly deserves HOF.

I'm on the fence. He did run the NBL really well which helps his case. And he's dope but far too inconsistent with showing to battles.

Aero 09-07-2021 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfo (Post 812975)
i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about Cred. u wouldnt say this shit to him in Chicago, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

The hottest dudes?

~RustyGunZ~ 09-07-2021 04:59 PM

If Cred gets in before me I’ll ERUPT

Barcotic 09-07-2021 06:04 PM

Best 1-2 battle in the history of 1-2 punch
Vote: why not

Dope girl 09-07-2021 07:07 PM

Yes

Amen 09-07-2021 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 812995)
I'm on the fence. He did run the NBL really well which helps his case. And he's dope but far too inconsistent with showing to battles.

Not Cred.

Incredible 09-08-2021 09:24 PM

Nah

Witty 09-09-2021 08:25 AM

The proper etiquette is to have a Vote Rican option, this has always been the netcees way and you will not come around here with your new fangled ideas trying to change things.

The Fox is always watching.

Smod of War 09-09-2021 10:16 AM

I can name someone who should be in HoF

@For Battling

~RustyGunZ~ 09-09-2021 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 812995)

Is this a troll describing me but saying it’s about Cred?!

I’m going to lose it on you people

Pakistani Hand Cannon 09-10-2021 06:57 AM

mans shamelessy beggin for props

John Dillinger 08-10-2023 09:32 PM

When is Cred being inducted?