Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Excited for the IT remake (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=125804)

ill nik-A 09-04-2017 02:22 PM

Excited for the IT remake

One thing I hated from the original was the stupid looking spider at the end

Hope they do away with that shit

Gonna watch next week if no hurricane

Ghost1 09-04-2017 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ill nik-A (Post 621324)
One thing I hated from the original was the stupid looking spider at the end

Hope they do away with that shit

Gonna watch next week if no hurricane

Same.

U can't really get rid of the spider tho lol

In the book the spider is dope asf tho hopefully they can just make the spider ill.....agreed it was gay in the original

Inno 09-04-2017 10:00 PM

Forget the spider let's hope this dude does Tim curry justice

Finnydot 09-04-2017 10:27 PM

I heard dude is infinitely more creepy than Tim Curry. However, I was always scared of the original so I don't know how I feel about that. I'm not one of those people that have clown issues because of it tho. That's just one that I've never went back to watch when I was older because I was so scarred as a child by my brothers. Lol

This movie, Event Horizon, and Night of the Living Dead are ones I've never went back and watched because I'm too much of a pussy.

trapezoidal 09-05-2017 11:25 AM

There's no spider, but supposedly Pennywise takes other forms...whatever that might be.

Ghost1 09-05-2017 11:35 AM

tim curry a fagit tho lol

Ghost1 09-05-2017 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trapezoidal (Post 621375)
There's no spider, but supposedly Pennywise takes other forms...whatever that might be.

wack

already interest lost with this knowledge

Diode 09-05-2017 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bags (Post 621378)

bad opinion is bad

Inno 09-05-2017 12:22 PM

Quote:

True. But what does that have to do with him being one of the most
Beloved actors of our generation?

Did u see rocky horror picture show?

He was a a huge fagot in that, and people loved it.

Go figure right?

But srsly

If any of you actually thought a remake would be good, y'all haven't seen
To many remakes.

I think the only remake ever that was so dope was THE THING

I'm sure there's more but that ones always comes to mind.
Most don't even know it's a remake

Sammy 09-05-2017 12:50 PM

Mos def lookin forward to it. I heard it's gonna be two-parter. One focusing on youth and the next installment on adulthood.

Finnydot 09-05-2017 02:47 PM

Quote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/d...rry-xlarge.jpg

That "fag" played the baddest ass devil I ever seen tho.

warthog. 09-05-2017 06:39 PM

my memory escapes me this is based off cousin it right?

GUDELJ 09-05-2017 07:24 PM

Someone ban him for that remark

Fucking idiot negged

Finnydot 09-05-2017 07:39 PM

You have a dick pump as your signature. Wish I knew how to neg. Lol

Ghost1 09-05-2017 09:56 PM

Wat? Fucking weirdos

Garbo ass british fagot goofball fuck I care if he was in some cult classic bullshit

Like I just said Anthony Hopkins was wack or an ACTUAL actor lol Fucking kidding me with this bullshit?! Mother fucker an extra on nick at nite movies playing the goofy principal or evil golf.caddy legit dogshit fuck outa hear

Geno 09-06-2017 12:11 PM

Saw a trailor that made it look good and one that made it look horrible. Dont like the clowns voice. I hope they dont fuxk this up. Cause i love the old one. Still wach it from time to time. Been waiting years for this remake.. I also saw that they are gonna restart the friday the 13th movies from scratch. I know we had the remake a few years ago. It was ok.. But this looked like they r comletely starti g from ground zero with the story. It looked really dope

But ya. Im trying to go see 'it' also

Finnydot 09-06-2017 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bags (Post 621438)
Wat? Fucking weirdos

Garbo ass british fagot goofball fuck I care if he was in some cult classic bullshit

Like I just said Anthony Hopkins was wack or an ACTUAL actor lol Fucking kidding me with this bullshit?! Mother fucker an extra on nick at nite movies playing the goofy principal or evil golf.caddy legit dogshit fuck outa hear

You're my age, so I'll permit your opinion based on being naive. Little Shop of Horrors, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Legend, these were all movies made around the time we were born. Tim Curry was big in the 80s and it's hard for people to appreciate what they didn't experience first hand.

However, consensus usually has valid points for it to exist in the first place. Just because you can't relate doesn't mean that your opinion is irrelevant, it just doesn't matter to most people because most likely you're uninformed or just can't relate.

Knocking someone because you don't like them is fine, just stop parading your opinion around like fact.

Bet you a million dollars Tim Curry turned down more pussy than you'll see in your life time.

Zaddy 09-06-2017 06:00 PM

You're legit the most repulsive human I've ever encountered

Eŋg 09-08-2017 07:50 AM

i sort of want to watch this.

in no small part because the original fucked me up pretty bad as a kid but i've leveled up like twenty years now so i should be good.

Ghost1 09-08-2017 08:33 AM

lol nah this shit evolved too. rip eng mental stability. THEY ALL FLOAT DOWN HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE