Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   OUTSTANDING NEWS FOLKS!!!! COME INSIDE! -CAN WE GET THIS STICKIED FOR A WHILE PERHAPS!!!! (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=117962)

Geno 03-20-2015 01:11 PM

OUTSTANDING NEWS FOLKS!!!! COME INSIDE! -CAN WE GET THIS STICKIED FOR A WHILE PERHAPS!!!!

so the powers that are around here, have allowed my AUDIO board to be opened

i am presently scanning open mic for audios to be moved into the right area. ive found a lot of work from people. im 20 pages in and the audio section is already packed with work. ill keep going

anyone whos interested in this audio realm -please go check out the subforum within the open mic area... as soon as i get activity jumping off -I WILL be forming a TOURNAMENT for anybody whos interested and has audio capabilities!

anyone else who like me wants to have a dope tournament coming up -if you can influence others to join, maybe from other boards or just people you know on the streets IRL thenplease do it. i will also do the same and try to get this moving as quickly as possible. GONNA BE A DOPE NEW ADDITION TO NETCEES. i guarantee

HOLLA

if anyone here is interested in a tournament and being involved in one..
then go check in the thread i just stickied in the audio forum!
thanks
@Phil @Kin @Certain ..i saw an audio from you
and i cant think of the rest of the people i saw atm moment. some of them may need to be contacted -i havnt seen some in a while, which is probably cause of the boards dying and ressurecting so many times. but we will fight so that this doesnt happen again!

and this new activity that will breed for the audio realm will contribute to the longevity of this place!

Strikta 03-20-2015 01:13 PM

When u say tournament.. like, battle tournament?

Geno 03-20-2015 01:14 PM

...also

if @Hush
or an admin could just go back a few pages in the discussion forum and pluck any audio tracks they see -have them moved to audio in open mic, that would be greatly appreciated also!

thanks guise

Geno 03-20-2015 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strikta (Post 471620)
When u say tournament.. like, battle tournament?

yes
battle tournament
topical tournament
production
everything
i will sort it all out and make it happen!

Hush 03-20-2015 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genocide (Post 471621)
...also

if @Hush
or an admin could just go back a few pages in the discussion forum and pluck any audio tracks they see -have them moved to audio in open mic, that would be greatly appreciated also!

thanks guise

I 100 support the audio movement as long as it takes no effort on my behalf

Diode 03-20-2015 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hush (Post 471623)
I 100 support the audio movement as long as it takes no effort on my behalf

Geno 03-20-2015 01:45 PM

lol.
ok
any other admins that can help
since i have no power in discussion i cant do it myself

also -if we could go to the main page where the Open Mic description is and ADD that THE ALL NEW AUDIO FORUM resides there.. it would be easier for new members to locate once i get them here. thatnks

ive successfully moved all audio tracks from the OM into the audio realm already

we have almost five pages of audios right now in there. if i come accross anymore i will add them

THE BEST PART ABOUT AUDIO...
is difficult and time consuming as it may be in some cases to produce a track -its very easy to critique.
no long reading involved. simply click -play. listen and feed. easiest forum to provide feedback in EVER.

Ghost1 03-20-2015 02:03 PM

An never an audio was heard once more

Geno 03-20-2015 02:12 PM

pshhh. you know thats not the right attitude -RIGHT, @BAGS?

such negativity

Badweather 03-20-2015 04:29 PM

i'll be stepping my promo game up shortly. we have a cluster of gems, and i have been researching for the past few months.

Geno 03-20-2015 05:02 PM

My man
I vote Phil..
For help in moderating the audio/om realm
Could use the help, and having another audio Active member seems the best choice since he has more knowledge of it than most would

Glossy Finish Dick Lips 03-20-2015 06:35 PM

Geno active as fuck lately.

Split Eight 03-21-2015 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bagsworth Bentley (Post 471630)
An never an audio was heard once more

This

It's a godsend

8===D~~~~(}: 03-21-2015 11:37 AM

Hell yeah

Fig 03-21-2015 11:59 AM

I would actually show for this.

Fig 03-21-2015 12:00 PM

Haha na, prolly not.

I'm still down though

Witty 03-21-2015 12:03 PM

I'm not even sure what this thread is about tbh.

boof 03-21-2015 12:07 PM

^ same

Geno 03-21-2015 04:00 PM

anyway -i am currently in the process of trying to merge members from other sites to our own -in a respctable manner.

the key is to let them know that you are not trying to take them from their home site -only trying to encourage them to participate in a tournament on our site.

just gotta word it the right way

El Muffin 03-22-2015 12:11 PM

Lol is genocide the chosen one

Guna reesto all the glory