Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Other sites' archives (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   ..::Requiem of Death::.. (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=156997)

Saint 04-11-2024 08:38 PM

..::Requiem of Death::..

Universal Emcees HOF
Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2006

AbZ tha Killah Priest:

This is some Hall of Fame shit right here, with a few more revisions. Pardon the last bar in the piece, which was derived from my eternal cypher with Anomaly - but it served as the initial inspiration for this piece and therefore I felt it had to be included. I started this piece a long time ago and never finished it, because it wasn't a typical "LD" piece...but "ABZ THA KILLAH PRIEST" provided me with the opportunity to complete it, and post it. being evil

Enjoy..::Requiem of Death::...

Call-me-the-seventh-anomaly; I'm-the-glitch-in-your-matrix; Fallen-from-heaven's-astronomy, the "Trinity" aligns to find-the-"bitch-in-your-agents"
Heathens-will-die-melodramatical, Seekin-to-try-Hell-as-Sabbatical; they retreat-when-I-pry-cells-with-their-clavicles and leave em bleedin-with-eyes-meltin-from-shattered-skulls
Now I'll kill-em-with-tongues cuz I'm as ill-as-they-come; like Atilla-the-Hun slashin through battle tactics until guerrillas-are-hung; Death lies as still-as-the-'Son'; so pray-me-a-saber, to slay-me-a-'Savior', a titanium-blade-for crushing his cranium-later
It was my Hades-behavior that-validated-a-revolution; the-malice-slated-as-restitution; I came and amalgamated-their-evolution with-calibrated-electrocutions
Then navigated-through-heaven's-gates where fascists-waited-with-seven-stakes; but in a fiery maelstrom I pulverized their ashes-straight-into-resined-states
that germinated-the-mold, these serpents-hated-the-cold; verses ate em, and regurgitated-em-whole; murder-fated-the-toll; when Churches-aided-the-role, that perpetrated-their-goals; I perforated-their-souls, left invertibrated-they-fold; exterminated-as-told
With slashing-blades-from-the-sword, I cast-the-fate-of-the-horde; assassinating-in-swarms, till I claimed the Golden Palace and decapitated-the-Lord
My reign spawned the sharpest-and-darkest-of-governments, we built-diseases-who-slayed-for-me; embarked-on-the-Arc-of-the-Covenant, found and killed-the-Jesus-who-prayed-for-me...
And in my descent-from-the-Heavens, I was claimed-as-notorious, repent-and-be-leavened, with kings and peasants sayin-I'm-glorious
...past-feats-remainin-uproarious;-the-war-reports-leave-you-"Capones"-layin-where-"N.o.r.e."-was; last-seen-reignin-victorious-in-gory-forts;-bleedin-the-thrones,-slayin-their-warriors...
Now I'll eradicate-the-populace, cuz only deceived-people-are-breedin; decapitate-the-opulence so no more diseased-evils-are-breathin
My complexity-slashed-arteries of those who stepped-to-me-half-heartedly, I rose from defiance~ and unexpectedly-crashed-monarchies
It was an audible-confrontation, with a logical-combination that left the heathens "Spaced Out", like volatile-constellations
The Lords of the Underground gave me a license-to-kill; it heightens-the-thrill when I strike lightnin-at-will; I write-till-it-spills, forever fightin-with-quills
They're sightless-but-still, the "Divine 'Trinity'"-was-conceived-to-take-it; a skilled-release for "Killah-Priests" to "Rip the (Abz)" from infamy-and-inebriate-it; "Cuttin Immortality Short" like Infinity-was-abbreviated
Then right-is-wronged; in the "dimmest dusk" I'll infiltrate your "twilight zone" in "Spite-of-Dawn"; This game of knights-and-pawns, "(razes)-the-weak" and blights-the-strong; I've never "Taken-(Da-Feet)" but I'll "Slice-through-Palms"
Just let the incredible-feed on you edible-breeds; I'll knock you off of that pedestal with impeccable-speed; removed your left testicle and "vegetable-seeds", now I'm wanted for negligence of your medical-needs
Intelligence-bleeds though my telekinetical-frees; to end the era claimed-from-gimmick-full-Lords-of-the-Mainstream, and leave em "disconnected" from the style we "birthed" with "maimed-umbilical-cords-for-their-reign's-greed"
To confrontation-and-back-I-lead-em and when their populations-attack-I-bleed-em, until they make "No (cents)" like Operation-Iraqi-Freedom; so fuck you... and your wack compilation-of-tracks,-delete-em; bombed-their-nation-at-last-and-beat-em; and while complications-of-facts-deceive-em, I'll take these slaughtered "whores" as a dominatrix-of-rationed-freedom
It was a lesson-respectable; yet I'm haunted by the voices of dead-intellectuals; destined-to-vex-their-souls in a quest-to-the-depths-of-poles, I drew my sword and severed their chest-and-intestinals; With the rest-of-their-flesh-extolled, the clandestined-were-spectacles...
They "Distributed foul Elements" but were never-the-only-nation-with-contraband, now their impressive-association-no-longer-stands; like the excessive-exfoliation-of-promised-lands, as digressive-as-holy-nations-of-honor-damned; submissive-peasants-are-slowly-facin-the-stronger-hands, that mold-and-shape the coldest-scapes in my aggressive-negotiations-to-conquer-man...