Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Avengers vs Justice League? (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=123143)

Witty 03-11-2016 05:48 PM

Avengers vs Justice League?

I'm probably going against popular opinion, but I vote Justice League.

Also, this will surely be a movie one day?

Certain 03-11-2016 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witty (Post 572878)
Also, this will surely be a movie one day?

DC and Marvel don't work together often, and they definitely don't work together when it comes to their cinematic empires.

Also, the answer is Avengers.

Witty 03-11-2016 05:56 PM

@Certain who you prefer watching, or who, hypothetically, would win?

Also...what you say is true, but that money would be insane given how pupular super hero movies are these days...I am willing to bet they would put aside their differences for the money they would make.

Witty 03-11-2016 05:57 PM

*popular

Witty 03-11-2016 06:01 PM

*reading/watching

Certain 03-11-2016 06:03 PM

Well, unless the Avengers had Kryptonite, they couldn't beat Superman. Superman is the fucking worst. DC Comics geared its characters toward children. The Avengers (and the Marvel Comic Universe) are far more complex.

Witty 03-11-2016 06:06 PM

Triple post of shame.

But @Certain I ask because I personally find The Avengers much more interesting in singular characters, I think Marvel has better dialogue and more interesting and engaging storylines, but in terms of powers and as a team, I do honestly think The Justice League edge it.

Orc 03-11-2016 06:10 PM

DC all day

Batman over everything

Witty 03-11-2016 06:16 PM

Apart from Superman, The Hulk is The Avengers biggest weapon and would in theory over power any Justice League member, and Thor is a God. But who out thinks Batman? Ironman maybe but probably not, Pym the same, who balances out The Flash's influence? Aquaman, while much maligned is an essential and key factor in the battle as The Avengers, as far as I'm aware, have nobody who could challenge, except Thor perhaps. But again probably not.

Witty 03-11-2016 06:17 PM

I meant apart from Superman, Hulk could in theory out fight any Justice League member.

Orc 03-11-2016 06:22 PM

Mr Fantastic the only dude holding a candle to Batman

Saint 03-11-2016 06:31 PM

They did a couple crossover comics of this...

Witty 03-11-2016 06:31 PM

I discovered my local library has an insane amount of comics and I"ve been going innnn...no comic book stores or anything near here, and I don't shop online anymore so this is my only source other than getting comics online for free.

Certain 03-11-2016 06:33 PM

Hank Pym and Reed Richards (who is only vaguely and very occasionally an Avengers member) are super-geniuses. Tony Stark is close. Batman is a smart, rich guy with a handful of normal geniuses under his employ.

But no one could beat Superman. Actually, the character who might come closest is Carol Danvers. Her powers mostly mimic Superman's, but their levels are not as clearly delineated. That's the problem with Superman: DC Comics made very clear that he is totally unbeatable without Kryptonite.

Witty 03-11-2016 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infiltration (Post 572900)
They did a couple crossover comics of this...

Word, but that's not even what I'm talking about, those things are set out and agreed upon beforehand, because it is fictional, I am talking of a hypothetical situation where it was real.

Orc 03-11-2016 06:35 PM

Certain you need to leave this thread

Witty 03-11-2016 06:42 PM

Hank Pym regularly and imo insanely creates beings determined upon (and capable of) destroying not just all of these super heroes (including Pym) but all of humanity. He is irrational and, if what I have read is to be believed, quite insane.

Witty 03-11-2016 06:49 PM

@Certain does provide some good talking points tho...adhering to canon Hank Pym is a greater genius than any including Batman, but I personally believe he is not as rational, not as mentally together as Bruce Wayne. Reed Richards is a better bet, but as you said, he features sporadically, and tbh I am not convinced of your description of Bruce Wayne as just a 'smart guy'...he, again from what I have read, has proved himself to be of equal intellect to at least Reed Richards...Pym is different, he is the genius to end all, but he is unstable as the comics clearly acknowledge, and I liken him to The Hulk, someone who when on your side is a major weapon, but when not, is a deadly foe...and it's hard to tell which is which. Pym created Ultron. He is an uncertainty of the highest degree.

Certain 03-11-2016 07:14 PM

Hank Pym is the most interesting comic books character ever. He's a wife-abusing narcissistic asshole who might be the most intelligent human ever. He can't work with anyone 90 percent of the time despite being a founder of the most important superhero team ever. He's a psychopath hell-bent on making the world a better place. It's fucking weird.

Ghost1 03-11-2016 08:59 PM

Can we all agree that there is a difference in tactical brilliance (wayne) as opposed to scientific genius (antman) ?

Although......nkt sure this will win me alot of fans here.....I feel like Tony stark is smarter then bruce wayne and also ultimately iron man beats batman in a 1 on 1

Superman....lol stupid superman....kryptonite is as common as a traffic signal in the fucking comics.....if sum1 fighting superman....put money that there's sum kryptonite nearby.

Wonder woman is a woman lol

Who's left

Green lantern? The hulk would FUCK him up. Badly.

It's sum other mid tier members of justice League I don't care to Google but.....even as an overall batman fan over any character.....I'm gonna go w avengers here

New avengers w spiderman an wolvie dope too......they'd lose to justice League tho