Old 07-26-2013, 12:40 PM   #27
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

but word. its always gonna be war there. they are SYRIANS.

LOOK UP THE ASSYRIANS. THEY WERE THE BADDEST DUDES OF ALL TIME. they had basically no natural resources, so they would murk EVERYTHING. hey egypt, we're hungry. go and murk there and bring back grain and gold and copper. oh shit babylon yall got some ill spices yo and fine women. not anymore. just marched my army in. meanwhile in the assyrian throne room there are statues and tapestries depicting kings being mutilated, pretty sure they wrapped an entire tower in the skins of the vanquished, etc. so imagine being a king or a diplomat for a king coming into the assyrian capitol of ninevuh, seeking a trade agreement. meanwhile the assyrian king is shooting arrows at a dude dressed like a deer like marc antony in hbo's rome. like nah i think i'll just take your nation. tell your king nigga
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote