- Fight Night XXXVI
- Fight Night XXIX
- Fight Night XIX
- Fight Night VIII
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Tag Team
- Battle Arena
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)

Beyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant future

face fact, you're not black, there's no aer of doubt
even if you was you'd be a house nigga
..not a nigga like house
aero don't know me dude, his whole verse must be jokes
we all know you're proven innovator, though
..and get respect like the one in chyeahh's conspiracy posts

vs

Your girl told me to strike a pose, she says my body is hot
Last time she said D come pose she wanted your body to rot
I'll swing fist at your big ass, stop you mid sentence with a heinous aggression
You'll plead like "Come on Aero why figh---" then I'll make the connection
I motorboated your chick, had her screeeeeamin' sauce me
She said your motor skills are worse than infants with cerebral palsy

Alright battle. Wasn't really feeling Diode here. He wasn't that witty. Bigsby didn't really make sense unless Aero was white and hated other white people, which isn't funny and don't exist. No racist. House is a dope show, so quoted. Didn't even see the Innovator wordplay at first when I read that chyinn bar first few times. Just quoted it 'cause his threads are retarded. Aero beat a lot of dope heads and disses in the site diss competition, so that missed for me. Clear the Aer not fresh enough. Austin had D come pose which I might of done or seen before more than likely in my long illustrious text career (shout out to Bags), but I forget, so quoted. Touch base I was feeling, too, tbh. But don't wanna look like I'm on Aero's dick too much. Same with Project Rhyme only 'cause Diode's rhyming is indeed not that great. Why figh--- was lol and motor skills was set up well. Overall not really a close battle as Diode is mid tier at best and Aero is clearly one of the best doing it right now. Props to both.

/v aero the apex