View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 01:29 PM   #11
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Reed you've got to be a hater not to recognize his talent. He was practically undefeated on HF
I'm not "hating". we were always cool, and I always told him it like it was. He was among some of the HF best, but a big part of the reason he won consistently was politics.

Say what you want but most of the active heads at HF all said the same thing: he and his following of 4-5 mid-level cronies basically formed a voting ring. if you crossed him (ie voted against him) the voting ring would vote you out of everything you participated in.. and if you were "in" with him, they'd all vote for you. We used to call 'em Damien and Friends.

I dropped out of a tournament when I noticed the trend of D-omen and co voting for me 4-0 every time my battles opened for votes. then I noticed he and his flunkies voted on every Answer battle until he and Answer faced in finals, at which point he revealed he'd also been ghosting Answer bars the whole tourney.

At that point I realized the dude was straight up shady. he was 25% talent 75% politics.