View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 11:43 AM   #4
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Veritas one of my favs from you, same with split. Both ended on some dope profound shit that I was feeling. Veritas I can see a distinct impression of your psyche upon this work which is a good thing. As far as rhyme scheme and, multies, flow, the whole technical aspect...split was better. The tiger's perspective was more fleshed out in split's version and his word usage fleshed out the story and gave it more depth. I liked your offering though and look forward to your continued elevation. Split, pretty sick piece here man, enjoyed it. Dope turns of phrase, quasi-black in some parts with lots of depth to it. Sentient alpha Tiger bringing down the judge's hammer on humanity. Similar in concept to VERITAS both about tigers viewing humanity critically but split just pulled it off better imo.

V/ split