View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 02:32 PM   #12
CtrlF4
....Hakuna Matata....

Battle Record: 11-11

CtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphabet View Post
quick key, just got the pm from ak saying no double exts.

ur a bitch made nerd, it's nothing for me to be beatin ya son
the gutter life isn't up sharps alley, so i'll break his face & leave him in one
cool
ur parents hate u because nerds like u are prone to abuse
i'll string u up by a coat hanger..that ur mother wished she'd used on her fallopian tubes
ok
u beat urself up daily, i'm a boss and it's known i'm dominant
how do u expect to win when u can't even give your self a vote of confidence
good
when i start sharp shootin, it's head shots to u n eryone in this losers vicinity
if sharpshooter..it's a random slut w/ horse tranqs so he can rape her n lose his virginity
terrible
frail faggot, u are so scrawny i could leave u impaled w/ my thumb...
and if i put u in an xl T and exhaled...it would literally make u set sail to the sun
worse than the line above
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
Sharp verse
Here's hoping you show... 3rd time's the charm haha

son NEVER gets laid. I feel pity for this man's plight
he's got a total lack of Game that rivals the DMX/Zimmerman fight
ok
You gotta be alone for valentine's, either spendin it w/ a cheap whore or fleshlight
The only kinda free love you're gettin today involves an email from De La Soul's website
nothing crazy
we've been set to battle, but you always duck. that's a lame act
so you aint dropped a 'sharp' concept yet, but battling me 100 times wouldnt change that
good
RB's dickrider extraordinaire. Christ, you're practically blowing King
youre fucking Ridiculous..., Miracle, KnowP and everyone else in that circlejerk voting ring
nice
all of text knows youre a fag. quit hiding, you been outed, tard
shit, you're online Underwood so often you get 'cease-and-desists' from House of Cards
decent

V/sharp...consistency won Cuz Alphabet beginning was nice I just new he was gonna body sharp after reading his first 3 bats the after that it was like wtf...sharp had some good shit too though....props