- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTK View Post
Bags - your verse had a nice personal feel, I felt like you were really getting at Allen. You were advanced with your bars, that opening bar counter acting a potential personal is nice because it didn't come across as a waste bar so good job on that. The ghost writer/old as a ghost bar was nice as well, sounds like you wrote some bars for this guy before? I don't know the personal background with you two so I'm just guessing. Either way, you were more aggressive and personal than your opponent was..so good job on that

Destroyer - you were far to generic with your bars, for example that "you'll need a doctor more than you'll need gillet and barbasol". I'm sorry but that's just a wasted attempt at humour, you've got to go head on to your opponent and attack them with personal references or witty humour. I seen that you tried to use some bags wordplay but it didn't really bring enough heat to best your opponent

Vote : Bags

He wasn't battling me , I dropped the verse for destroyer