View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 05:14 PM   #49
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

It's weird to me, at 30 years old, and having been involved in numerous arguments like this, that this sort of thing still goes on. Not necessarily because of the childishness of it all, but just because I can't imagine being this involved in my online persona, which is I'm assuming why you do this? Not cockiness, necessarily, either, but just involvement. It's funny to watch.

And why do you think vintage dull boy is funny? Oh the colloquialisms! HILARIOUS. Anyone should be a vintage of themselves.

I like Witty, but I rather enjoy this Salia guy, too, because while most of you/us carry on our internet lives in a newfound self awareness of silliness, Salia seems to still be in his very serious phase, and it's sort of nostalgic to see.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote