Old 03-12-2014, 06:35 PM   #16
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

lol just doing my part

but word i am the dude who hates everything for the most part, but aesop is just the worst

its not that we can't see his talent, but his talent is hidden under garbage. its like if someone made amazing lasagna in a roach infested hoarder kitchen with shit everywhere and dead cats laying around. i don't care how good the lasagna is, everything else around it is just terrible.

he should be a poet, or a legitamate writer or something, he makes terrible music, it really surprises me any time anyone supports his music. the only people who do are text forum people tho, so the only conclusion i can come to is you enjoy his writing

because he is not good at making music. at all. i would rather listen to just about everyone.

his voice is terrible. his flows are terrible. his style doesnt translate well to being HEARD

its just wack all around.