View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 10:06 AM   #5
timeless
past tense

Battle Record: 22-39

timeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant future

Ad, not really sure how the topic you chose comes into play with your piece here. Not really too much a fan of this style of writing, let alone the vague "topical" type of approach to it, but I enjoyed it honestly. Your wording was crisp, flow was off a couple times but other than all those minors in my preferences, overall not bad.

V, lol I took the same kind of approach to the same topic, only it was sasquatch smoking all the weed. some comedy in here, some of the wording seemed force, especially in the beginning. Looks like you had a difficult time getting started. I also wish your story was more rounded. Basically was just the main character and the magic dragon discussing the pros and cons of weed, come on now.

V. Adonis for a more polished piece, imo. if vulgar had more depth to his story, he wouldve easily had this.