Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

lmao. you just shit on just about the entire first page of this forum.

Quote:
Battling me? You’ll get your cranium punctured, you think I can’t win? That’s a fallacious assumption.
My style’s like crayfish or something - raw enough to give your small intestine indigestion, cause a misdirection in your cerebellum,
Since your girlfriend never gets attention, it begs the question - how exactly did you catch that strep infection?
brutal.

i think your content has been more hard-hitting in past battle rap verses of yours but you still carried out that same edge of unfuckwithability here. i certainly would be hard-pressed to bang out anything along the same vein without extreme effort. its a lane youve carved for yourself and you reign supreme thus far.

Quote:
You claim you’re the greatest? Retract that statement and issue a formal apology,
lol

Quote:
Because my lines are elite and defy all belief, don’t even try to compete with these rhyming techniques.
The Tyrant of Greece. Highlander chief. Refuting your biased beliefs with the slightest critique.
You’re consigned to defeat.
Dominant style, defeating me is like crawling for miles as your arms decompile -
An impossible trial, I’ll have you coughing up bile in the pharmacy aisle.
honestly i do not have a critique other than the fact that you did become slightly monotonous with the 'doctrine' sequence. that was the low point for me but otherwise another very effective display of battle rap dominance.

the closing paragraph was a gamble because it could have appeared pretty corny but i think it was something that had to be said. then again, others could say similar things about some verses you've written as well no?

just a thought..

thanks zyg.