View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 07:44 AM   #14
Brian Bryan
BITER

Battle Record: 4-0

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan

Tough question, for me at least.

I guess mine would be work related, also. I had the opportunity at one point early on where I was head-hunted to work for someone else, the Superintendent of the other office even came to my place of work to meet me and speak with me in person. The opportunity was there to progress slightly further from the job I had at the time, on more money, or to stick with the job I was doing for another 2-3 years before making the jump to senior management. I felt a loyalty to the job I was at because they gave me my first crack at it, stuck with them, duly progressed year on year since with two promotions a year for the last 3-4 years.

Looking back, I'd no loyalty to the company at all, there was nothing to stop me going sooner other than myself. I'm glad I stuck with them though, pretty similar to Metts post in that its worked out well for me long-term and I feel like i've earned it that bit more because I had the means of taking the easier option and didn't.