View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 11:51 PM   #1
Paradigm

Battle Record: 4-4

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future
Default ----- NEW SUMMER CLASSIC VII SIGN UPS -----

16 BEST or FIRST 32 if there is enough interest. Recruit your friends and make this successful.

Although there was little hype for the Summer Classic, the absence of a Magazine and Bracket didn't take advantage of that hype, That along with the site going down for a few days killed the tournament before it even started. Allen Knight had IRL problems didn't help much either and he lost interest. Knucklehead and I, with your help, will make sure this is run smoothly as possible. I will also unless you both agree make sure you dont get the same 1st round opponent from the last SC.

There will be an updated Bracket and Magazine EVERY round Showcasing the Top Lines and Battles. The first Magazine will Showcase past Summer Classic showings, in depth battler analysis (lol) and Predictions.

If you want a certain opponent state here and if they agree I'll do my best to make it happen.

1. Tettris
2. Malachi
3. King Ra.
4. Amen
5. Tic Tac
6. ill nik-A
7. Constrikta
8. Swerve
9. Blanco Bishop
10. Greed
11. KnowP
12. Lyfza Gamble
13. hotdogvendorman
14. illergicreaxion
15. Dragon
16. Evolve
17. Beyond
18. Destroyer
19. KwaL!ty
20. Aero
21. Sharp Nine
22. Kin
23. Alvin Karpis
24. Defiant
25. Orc
26. Allen Knight
27. jilti
28. namix
29. King Karaoke
30. The Mind Assassin
31. pav
32. Rudeboy

IF THIS DOESNT GAIN ENOUGH INTEREST BY SIGN UPS END I WILL CANCEL IT. SIMPLE AS THAT. PARTICIPATE OR STFU.