View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 09:05 PM   #25
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen View Post
I hate the fact that the majority of the most replied threads in the om are noobs arguing in their own threads. For someone who's at peace with himself you sure do try real hard to make sure everyone knows it, which says to me that you're not. Especially since you got mad at one person who said nothing to you. I'll let you figure out which person that was since you still don't know lol

This verse was cool though.
First of all I thank you humbly for the message, and your observations.
And I'm definitely not mad my friend, I speak due to my vows to help sentient beings remember the wordless perfected state beyond sickness, death, misfortune, and even the temporary happiness and peace most settle for, though like this life they have a fleeting nature.
Why do I speak then? Because like I said many will ostracize me, but even if just one will understand the pathless viewless wordless kingdom that is innate then I will continue speaking to others in diligence of its eternal presence.
The tongue under the auspice of the heart is the sword of wisdom that cuts through the veil of ignorance in this age of darkness, though I admit sometimes it may appear as if swung with more ferocity than the wielder intended. But the delusions in this age of darkness are strong, and one must learn to use everything possible even verbose to cut through the miasma that is tarnishing the soul. Though that too is a belief, and view that is easily dismissible once one understands and sees for oneself that one's true heart cannot be tainted.
As for having hate I would think this man named Zen would have comprehended the statement of being in the state beyond progress and regression. It was mind assassin who did not understand the statement about the attribute less Unborn, deathless uncreated mind, and took it as if I condescended him.

Those who know themselves, but also humble themselves in the acknowledgement of knowing nothing speak from the heart, speak even if it rattles others cages. I take it you are not part of the Mahayana path, and do not understand what is skillful means. I would think a person named Zen would know what Chan is about.

Last edited by UnbornBuddha; 07-21-2014 at 09:12 PM.
UnbornBuddha is offline   Reply With Quote