View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 09:51 PM   #27
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbornBuddha View Post
First of all I thank you humbly for the message, and your observations.
And I'm definitely not mad my friend, I speak due to my vows to help sentient beings remember the wordless perfected state beyond sickness, death, misfortune, and even the temporary happiness and peace most settle for, though like this life they have a fleeting nature.
Why do I speak then? Because like I said many will ostracize me, but even if just one will understand the pathless viewless wordless kingdom that is innate then I will continue speaking to others in diligence of its eternal presence.
The tongue under the auspice of the heart is the sword of wisdom that cuts through the veil of ignorance in this age of darkness, though I admit sometimes it may appear as if swung with more ferocity than the wielder intended. But the delusions in this age of darkness are strong, and one must learn to use everything possible even verbose to cut through the miasma that is tarnishing the soul. Though that too is a belief, and view that is easily dismissible once one understands and sees for oneself that one's true heart cannot be tainted.
As for having hate I would think this man named Zen would have comprehended the statement of being in the state beyond progress and regression. It was mind assassin who did not understand the statement about the attribute less Unborn, deathless uncreated mind, and took it as if I condescended him.

Those who know themselves, but also humble themselves in the acknowledgement of knowing nothing speak from the heart, speak even if it rattles others cages. I take it you are not part of the Mahayana path, and do not understand what is skillful means. I would think a person named Zen would know what Chan is about.
I hate it when people say that. I was a Buddhist for several years, but not anymore. One thing I never noticed another Buddhist do is to say that someone else was wrong and that their own beliefs were the right way. I don't see that in you. You never said that explicitly, but it was implied in everything you said. I don't doubt your beliefs one bit, but they seem to be misguided. Buddha says to walk the middle path. You're going over the deep end with each post trying to convince everyone to think just like you, or to give the appearance that you're enlightened and the rest of us are ignorant. Especially with your last sentence you typed towards me in a very non-buddhist tone (lol @ tone through text). Zen is to be impartial to other people's beliefs and only care on what you think because reality is subjective to the person experiencing it. All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become. I'm no more Zen than anyone else here just as you are no more Zen than anyone else. Like I said, you seem sincere but very misguided. I say this because you speak for a wordless kingdom.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote