View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 01:46 AM   #34
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen View Post
For someone who claims to know nothing, you act like you know more.
That's because what I know more of is nothing but that which cannot be known, the light that never dims and shines in the abyss.
To know nothing does not mean to not know anything, but to return to the selfless abode so that one's beloved fills this emptiness, the void. Losing everything one gains everything. The role we play in this life are myriad, but your heartbeart and mine are not different in essence. We do drink from the same ambrosia, but unfortunately not everyone sees the miracle that is happening before them, but everyone is entitled to the same miracle, and in an instant one can realize it, and heal because miracles transcend all time. Peace, and goodnight my bretheren.
UnbornBuddha is offline   Reply With Quote