View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 03:02 AM   #38
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexLabb View Post
somebody needs to get this guy some pussy. the moment he ejaculates into a sweet blossom flowerer or w.e. hell start screaming out wocka flocka
Bwahaha if your going to insult me be creative, instead you use your own debuachery, and your love failures and try to latch them onto me as comedic value.
Whatever you resonate is what you attract, and with that kind of attitude I bet you cannot keep a good woman by your side. But if you do, and I hope you do you should learn from her sweet blossom, and perhaps some of its sweetness would replace some of that bitterneess because right now you sound like a grumpy old man who gets no action himself!
UnbornBuddha is offline   Reply With Quote