Accomplishments
- NC Hall of Fame

Champed
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- NWL Season 1
- Write Night I
- Art of Writing League (2x)
- Write Week IV

Pent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant future

Blacketh -- Dope for a 10 liner. Nice twist on the subject. I lol'd when i read that serpent line...i felt like it was a subliminal shot at certain (u know cuz his name used to be certain serpent). I mean obviously for such a short verse it was really straight forward, but you allowed some depth in your language and wording. Very strong (short) verse.

Certain -- I really like "moment in time" pieces and this was strong. The rhyme scheme carried me like a rocking ship, which had its up and its downs (see what i did there?). I thought, for the topic, the directional choice was a bit poor partially because there was less space to build upon it, but mostly because it was such an easy path.

Overall -- I felt that Black came with something more relatable (que the veterans) and that beyond that are of critique both put a strong verse in that could swing it either way. Cheers guys.

Last edited by Pent uP; 07-25-2014 at 01:22 AM.