View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 09:37 AM   #65
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
Ok guy. You wrote 9 alone here. Plus the one on pr. Did you have a point out did you just feel like making capital letters? I ran the last three rhymes, maybe four. Not all by myself but I did a minimal half. You saying a log date here makes a difference? I say no. Again, while you are posting hilarious gifs I was at pr writing. Oh holey diode. Let's all not go down a path where you dig up dirty dirt or whatever you're ridiculous threat is cuz I don't care. As far as my bro, you can't pull my card, again, cuz I don't care. I'm under his shadow? How many people here no of him? Point taken though diode, I would hate for you to bold AND capitalize, so let's just end it here
you're a moron.

my archive is right here in the hall of names.

you did not run any of those leagues. you volunteered to moderate them and disappeared swiftly like always. i could get into your personal life for the reasons why, but like you said, you don't care. i have facts on my side and you have the fantasy version of what happened (just like at that infamous "battle").

nothing ever changes with you brolo.