View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 12:46 AM   #71
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
Why achieve, dull boy? ...why not achieve? Why not do something with your life instead of being an anonymous writer in the 1st percentile?? Look at the whole world, millions of people are in the top percentile. Why not do something to separate yourself. In the end we just go back to Source Energy. Microcosms of the macrocosm. Unrelated but subtly intermingled. You've got to take a stand. Make a name for yourself, even just on your block, even in your lame suburban community. You've got to grow, you've got to develop. And even in your narrow perception, you've got to ACHIEVE. You can't progress without achieving, right? What, are you extolling the virtues of Not achieving? Of Atrophy? Of decay...of death? Then I say you are a fool. It doesn't have to be money. It just has to be well balanced. It has to make you feel alive. When you meet your not-I and experience the not-I with him, you will forget about time and space. Only the pulsating, heavy, beautiful, terrifying fact of life in the now remains. Check yourself my nigga.

This was kind of nifty up until you got sort of high and mighty like. You related achieving to someone's living situation and that's the type of definition I was lol'ing at. Don't preach existential shit at me. I do it fine myself. You came off as trying to sound intelligent and above it all. Maybe you are intelligent, but the condescending coating wasn't necessary.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote