View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 05:34 PM   #30
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
I think his biggest problem isnt that he doesnt care but moreso he just doesnt know wats hot ne more. Hes constantly trying to figure it out which is why sometimss he spits the raw......annsometimes hes wack......cuz he can do it.....he justbdoesnt know what it is ne more.
This is pretty accurate, but it's partly that when you get older what's 'dope' to the majority is no longer dope to you. It's a matter of taste. I think Em's been experimenting with making music he likes since Encore. I think he's struggled finding the middle ground between the two, but this is every one who's ever made music or art or whatever. Em's an imitator, and he's good at it. Now he doesn't have to be.

This song was cool, lyrically, because he seemed to be being honest and breaking down how he feels as a rapper in his position.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote