View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 12:29 AM   #7
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

awesome battle guys . best ive read so far.

NYC really wows me with his mechanics and multis sometimes. this is one of those times. his word choice and diction was top notch and this piece really had a poetic feel to it (not structure wise but in its eloquent wording). I personally think that this format suits NYC probably more than any other competitor. his longer verses sometimes tend to go no where. in ten lines he could just razzle and dazzle in a flash and its over

jillti - I was impressed with this verse. I like how you strung a lot of the end rhymes into the beginning of the following line. I used to do it that a lot and now im wondering why I moved away from it. it reads smooth. you had the better take on the topic. it was creative. and the twist was entertaining.

real close battle. hard to pick a winner. the way I will do it in this instance is , which verse would I rather read again and the answer is NYCs. so im gonna

vote - NYC