- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.projectrhyme.com/forums/f...adbitch-29155/

Quote:
LMMFAO @ the sheer lengths this faggot will go to. Wow.

First off, Headbitch IM'd me days ago, talking about how great he is as and asking me to vote for him as Mound 10 in the $100 RSTL tourney over at Rapmusic (a regular occurance). When the subject got onto us both being in the tournament here. He started bitching about how his rep plummetted here after him and Pent were caught conspiring to win that one season of the RHYME, which they both still think I backstabbed them over. Anyway, among his crying he started to say how his ideas are neevr given full credit simply because he's one of the "most hated" because he always answers people back and gives his opinion. He also reckoned that if his verses were dropped by someone else, not knowing they were his ideas, the pieces would get props. He challenged me over me recycling in the last tourney and in a few leagues, and said I should try taking one of HIS short stories that he had wrote, putting it into rhyme-form, and seeing how the voters reacted to it. I took him up on this challenge, and even earlier that DAY I was speaking to Richard and praising Headbitch up, telling him how good I thought Headbitch was, and I even mentioned to Rich at one point that Headbitches pieces probably would get more credit if people didnt know it was him...

Anyway, once I had agreed to adapt "Headbitches" short story into rhymeform for my round one piece, he promptly announced he wasnt going to take part in the tourney. (And again started hitting me up, trying to ensure my vote for him in the RSTL as Mound 10...) It's now pretty evident why he signed out of the tourney here at that time. He was working on the stunt he pulled here...

So I completed the piece fairly quickly, and forwarded it on to Corey because I knew I wouldnt be around to edit it that weekend. The only reason the 'source' wasnt quoted is because I believed it was a piece Headbitch had wrote himself, and I already had his permission to use it because it was HIM who had challenged me to try doing it! Lol. It was never meant to go to this extreme,
and I had no idea he had stolen this from elsewhere, but now it seems like this bullshit was one big elaborate set-up he was leading me in for.

I truly believe, 100%, that he was gearing up for this bullshit all along and it just so happened that Ender noticed this shit first. Look at the sheer ammount of threads and posts he's made since, for a tournament that doesnt even involve him. And he's done it across multiple websites. He ducked from the tourney once I'd agreed to it. I've been doing this shit almost NINE years for fucks sakes, champing numerous tourneys and leagues and god knows howe many sites, why on the earth would I suddenly feel the need to steal a piece word for word like that?! Surely you see it makes sense. And especially in the FIRST ROUND against a cat like MUGA MIND who, with the greatest respect, I had never even met before this week. It just doesnt add up if you think about this logically. Plus, given Headbitches track-record, i mean come on now... You cant be fucking serious. The guy is madd homo for pulling this entire bullshit, but thats exactly what this is: BULLSHIT. When he came to Prowlers claiming I had bit a story word for word, I was laughing saying I had adapted it because I thought the link was to HIS PIECE that he had given me to change and he was joking! It wasnt until I read all this bullshit that I realised what he had done, and seriously, this is on some major goddamn bullshit on his part. I seriously cant even begin to imagine why he's done this... It's retarded. Like my reputation superceded his so hard, he had to go all out with his little smear campaign to dredge my name through the mud. This whole charade is fucking pathetic man. Truthfully. This guy is the biggest goddamn loser to ever grace a message board. Why you people even believed him in the first place is beyond me, I mean, with the so-called "evidence" I can maybe see why you'd question me, but knowing his track-record for crying wolf, all his goddamn lies and bitchmoves that he pulls... Not ONE of you can seriously think this sort of shit is beyond him. NOT ONE. This is complete fucking bullshit man...

The reason I said what I said at UPN is because I thought he was trying to claim I stole "HIS" piece, the one he had given me to adapt and make rhyme, or at least, the story I BELIEVED to be his. Obviously, I had no idea this bitch had this planned the entire time and was setting me up for some great story to throw dirt on my name. Ask yourselves, whats more likely? That I would straight up bite a piece word for word that could easily be googled up, and is about to be turned into a goddamn MOVIE, even thought I've done this for almost 8 years or more, and chamoped countless other tourneys and leagues with my own shit? OR that this faggot, who has been disaqualified and banned from countless tourneys, who bitched all the time here about votes, who suiddenly pulled out of THIS tourney when I agreed to adapt a story of "HIS", and who has since tried to push this view relentlessly acrioss multiple boards to get you all to believe this bullshit?

I dont give a fuck how credible I look right now, this isnt some half-hearted attempt to save face, this is the gddamned truth. Why the fuck would I knowingly bite something like that? Why now, after all this time, and against someone who himself admits I could of beaten had I wrote something. THINK about what your saying, and THINK about who it is pushing this continually. You people cant be that blind to not see he played a huge part in this set-up. It just doesnt add up. I'm telling you the truth, wether you care to believe him or not is your bad. Just look at the facts... I had nothing to gain from doing it, and everything to lose. It just doesnt add up how I could, or would, even entertain the idea of doing this. The whole thing is fucking farcical man. This is the truth, as honest as I can put it, about what happened.

This guy is a fucking sad, sad waste of a human being for doing this just to throw dirt on my rep. Woah.

Im out.

lmao lets not let facts get in the way of making someone who just exposed you to the whole forum though, eh, champ?

:)
sral is offline   Reply With Quote