Old 11-06-2014, 11:46 AM   #16
Seyance
-

Battle Record: 0-4

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night VII

Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilti View Post
honey mustard snack wrap - $1.99
+
fruit parfait yogurt - $1.00

$3.00 hits the spot
not healthy though at all..

stay away from preservatives, additives and sugar substitutes like aspartame and acesulfame k. each as little processed food as you can, which means if it comes in a tin it's usually bad. try eating more fish meals than meat meals, and if your gonna have meat limit yourself with red meat meal to once a week. seafood is becoming increasingly polluted though and i try to only eat line caught alaskan fresh water salmon. difficult for you americans but stay away from corn feed chicken/beef/lamb. stay away from any products containing gm soybean and other derivative ingredients from it. exchange white sugar/bread/rice/flour/pasta for the unbleached wholemeal versions, also demerara sugar and manuka honey are much better more natural sweeteners. cut out anything with why high fructose corn syrup derived ingredients in. limit dairy products but eat butter over low fat spread. have a balance to your diet and vary the menu. start getting involved with super grains like quinoa and eating more of an asian inspired diet.
i'm a leave these niggas leaking like i'm julian assange.
Seyance is offline   Reply With Quote