View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 10:58 PM   #14
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Battle Record: 9-4

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDK View Post
But you had already changed mine to 9-7 after onslaught then it didn't change after I won this week lol
So what you're saying is you would like me to put my phone down, wipe my ass, flush the toilet, pull up my briefs, put my pajama pants back on, wash my hands, dry my hands, pick my phone back up, exit the bathroom, walk into the living room, sit down on the couch, get up from the couch, go into the kitchen, grab a Pepsi from the refrigerator, go back to the living room, sit down on the couch, and go through the archives to double check your record? Is that what you're saying? Bc I will totally do that if you really want me to.
BROKE LESNAR is offline   Reply With Quote