View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 07:58 AM   #1
theMuzzl3

Battle Record: 2-6

theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3
Default Why is Discussion Board the most read section?

Seriously, why are more people reading the discussion section of the forums, every time one checks to see whats going on?

Shouldn't people be reading the leagues, battles, open mic section, etc... more than discussion?

An art of writing and/or speaking to a beat or without a beat should be dominant on a forum such as this, in my opinion. And, that is why reading those sections is so important.

Since my loss of interest to write lyrics/poems/battles/whatever in any leagues & even open mic on this forum, I have not read anything from other writers in any leagues or tournaments. This is my confession. However, could this possibly be the case for any writers who are turned off by writing in leagues or tournaments... or even open mic, on this forum? I'm not asking this for you to give an answer to me. Ask yourself.

Yes, I will return to this forum and write again. Yes, some people turned my interest away from this forum. No, I do not blame them. Yes, I do question them. No, I do not feel that my writing in the alias tournament was judged unfairly. Yes, I do feel that my identity was given away and shared amongst top admins and forum participants. No, I don't feel that my writing was judged in a pour manor or unfairly. No, I do not feel I was judged more harshly because I am a Western-European-Mutt-American. Yes, I do feel that I was judged unfairly and flamed excessively because I disclosed my true identity. Yes, I plan on reading and possibly voting in several leagues before I make any attempt at returning to writing and posting in any league or tournament on this forum.

PS: YOU GUYS SUCK AT DRAWING. DRAW BETTER OR AT LEAST TRY MORE.

:)
theMuzzl3 AKA Malibu's Most Wanted
theMuzzl3 is offline   Reply With Quote