Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Dark secret bros

Suppressed it until one of my buddies in on it brought it up

There was this kid 8 middle school. He died. Tragically and suddenly from falling off a theater stage and seizing. He was dating a chick at the time. She later dated our friend. Broke his heart and cheated on him. He became emo. We trolled her on aim under an alias account saying we were her dead ex and that she is the reason he died. She went into a mental institution.

Worst thing I've ever done. We never told a soul until one of my accomplices mentioned it drunk as fuck a wrrk ago luckily only in front of our friend who knows us all and would totally have done it with us if asked.

Don't know how I forgot about it but I feel dirty being reminded of it
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote