View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 12:18 AM   #1
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Haiku Writers Challenge

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute
Default Week 2: Voting Links

Three votes are required of all sign-ins and participants. Please post either a link or a note as to which battles you voted on HERE.

Some additional clarification, which will also be available in the Official AOWL rules (not currently stickied as they're being revised for Season 5):

Competitors missing votes will be docked that number of votes at the start of next week, with the opportunity to make up those votes by casting an equal number of additional votes. Feedback on no-show verses will count as 1/2 of a vote.

If you completely fail to vote, you will be given your win or loss and then signed-out for the subsequent round. Sign-ins who do not vote will not be given a match.

Voting Penalties Effective for Week 2
this time, none, seeing as this is being strictly enforced from here on out.

when I write, lately, I feel as if I begin by stringing together ambient ideas and concepts, then i realize I'm just typing the words coffee, tawdry, and autumn over and over and over, again, then I pass out dru-