View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 11:07 AM   #103
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
@anime_boners

Where the FUCK have you been???

You got some splainin' to do mister.
was just livin

like I said in my other thread. I felt like my behavior here was toxic and harmful to other ppl and to myself. I was crossing the line from roasting and the "fun" level of shit talk and moving into like.. cyber bullying levels and didn't like it so I just logged off, supposedly, for good.

then I just kinda was like "I wonder if netcees still exists" n here we are. my account is even still here.

now I am back. and I shall resume my place as resident weeab lord, sneaker historian, curator of dank memes, and purveyor of outlandish sex images and other good ass web content.