View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 12:43 PM   #57
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Are you born now??

Anyways, I know you and I like you, SO YOU ARE SAFE.
Lol, thanks for safely allowing me to be. I like you too, I like the inquisitive and critical nature of your mind, just be sure to be critical of your own critical thinking, as well. Although, such type of minds because of their seeking for answers are usually restless, which has its cons and pro's. By the way, this is merely a suggestion, you should take up study of some kind of science, it will suit you well.

Also sign-in please. To answer your question, being born and not being born is not a matter of whether I'm actually alive or not, its more of a practice where I never lose myself in definitions and constructs.

Last edited by UnbornBuddha; 08-25-2015 at 12:46 PM.