Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godcomplex View Post
Lol, thanks for safely allowing me to be. I like you too, I like the inquisitive and critical nature of your mind, just be sure to be critical of your own critical thinking, as well. Although, such type of minds because of their seeking for answers are usually restless, which has its cons and pro's. By the way, this is merely a suggestion, you should take up study of some kind of science, it will suit you well.

Also sign-in please. To answer your question, being born and not being born is not a matter of whether I'm actually alive or not, its more of a practice where I never lose myself in definitions and constructs.
I'm actually considering doing exactly that, although I am not sure which direction to go in. Thanks for your advice man.

And I signed in a few hours ago, hopefully I can stay focused long enough to compete...that's quite hard for me, I have a very short attention span.