View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 09:16 AM   #125
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
nah man you even said the 12 constellations of the zodiac could be disputed

i've just come across you posting the conspiracy view over the factual view too many times.

its like me making thread about atlantis and linking the minoans. its just wrong. we know the minoans were not atlantis, but if you dont dig deep enough you could think they were

so when you post conspiracy shit, and not the factual shit, its like ....

you do know about this right??????

but then, when someone posts the factual shit your like duhh i seen it. everyone knows 2+2=4.

if you know that why post 2+2=56
I know all about ophiuchus, when we had the shift due to the Japan quake and the constellations were off all the talk about the lost zodiac sign popped up again. I am a ophiuchus lol born on the 16th of December so I got a kick out of telling people what I was anyways though.

lost sign of the zodiac, lost disciple of Jesus? the serpent bearer, Mary magdallene (sp) the lost gospel? currently tucked away in the Vatican vaults. Now you can argue this all you want was she with child, did she bear the child of jesus who some consider a literary abomination of the gospels and to christianity itself? this is not a conpsiracy, being there is no legal aspect of the Christianity religion here in the states, separation of church in state so you can't say this is a conspiracy theory or all that I know about because what the fluck does conspiracy mean again? lol

uh oh you need to chill fam, I've done my research and I'm entitled to my own opinion on what I believe. 12 constellations, with one being lost, 12 disciples with one being lost. The ophiuchus constellation was prophesized to come to light again when the planet of the crossing made it's way through, this all ties back into the the only begotten son/sun of god so the metaphorical representation of Jesus being more cosmic is pretty sound in my eyes, not to mention and here's the kicker.............how many of those older dieties does he share characteristics with again?

and I didn't say disputed, I said argued. and when people post factual shit that I don't know about you'll always see me say somethign along the lines of "didn't know about that, school me, or put me down, bla blah"

chill son

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote