View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 09:17 AM   #2
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

cooking by the books is one of my fav youtube vids ever. I actually posted it here not long ago

this is a really really good one of Jay Z over the Mahou Shoujou Madoka opening theme

https://soundcloud.com/rancealot/i-g...ms-but-a-witch (can I embed soundcloud???)

then of course there's TON of the quad city DJs - space jam theme mash ups with everything from anime themes to game music and shit

my favs

^^this one is actually a problem

^this is probably the first one I ever saw, not sure if it's -THE- original, but to me it's the first.

honestly just go on youtube and type "quad city DJs vs" pick one, then just let autoplay do it's thing