View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 11:06 PM   #188
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
yo u probably did but they weren't trying if you did bro, sorry about your ego if I bruised that. All you need to do is read 100-200 good books and simulate your top 5 favorite topicalists out of this list: dead man, nyc, vulgar, frank, soulstice, oatmeal, Pent Up, Pinot Girj, Vulgar, zygote (the copycat lol but he's still good) and anyone else I forgot who's on this level but I wrote that in 5 seconds. You are good during the worst season in AOWL history but in a league with all those cats active you're nothing. I like you though and I respect the fact that your daughter is half black because I find same race marriages incestual especially if it's a small country (croatia).
I always had a winning record and made the playoffs when those people were active and made the season champ match last time I competed along with beating a few of those guys along the way. But no worries my ego is actually tiny and very hard to bruise. I know I'm underrated and mostly because I don't put much effort into this either lol also I coulda swore I beatyou at some point too but i may be mistaken.
I just dislike not getting the respect other people that have never beaten me get ya know?
I don't take the shit personal, just enjoy competing among talented writers