View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 11:14 PM   #189
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
yo u probably did but they weren't trying if you did bro, sorry about your ego if I bruised that. All you need to do is read 100-200 good books and simulate your top 5 favorite topicalists out of this list: dead man, nyc, vulgar, frank, soulstice, oatmeal, Pent Up, Pinot Girj, Vulgar, zygote (the copycat lol but he's still good) and anyone else I forgot who's on this level but I wrote that in 5 seconds. You are good during the worst season in AOWL history but in a league with all those cats active you're nothing. I like you though and I respect the fact that your daughter is half black because I find same race marriages incestual especially if it's a small country (croatia).

It seems you are trying to hurt people intentionally if you weren't why repeat the same statement over and over and over and over and over. While, you are entitled to your opinion, it is apparent you are trying to demean others.
Even if you don't like anyone here, the point of continually bashing those participating shows some underlying scorn of some kind. Worth defined by making others appear worthless is not true worth.