View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 12:22 AM   #193
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

and YDK I want to let you know that I fully appreciate and respect the way that I sense your spirit functions and operates. You have a good soul - but I will under no circumstances tolerate the level of denial and/or incomprehension you are currently displaying with your whining about being on the same level of the elite when you are clearly nowhere near that level. I am wack myself so I feel your pain but please don't delude yourself. Godcomplex will think I'm being a dick here but he's just on some brainwashed new age shit. This is tough love and since you have tough skin I hope you're intelligent enough to take it to heart and start elevating. You need to read more and drastically decrease the amount of platitudes in your topicals.