View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 02:08 AM   #48
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
i will be showing here. unborn are you still butthurt that I called you newage? That's ego isn't it aren't u against ego and all about transcending trifles like human emotions and such?
NYCSPITZ all is fine with me, do you harbor resent? Since your first post, in a while. seemed to immediately invoke my name. It's fine, I enjoy our interaction.
But, instead of lollygagging, why not have a fruitful discussion over language, perhaps the joy of Sanskrit, Pali or Classical 古文 gu wen. O a lo mejor, espanol te gusta mas, no puedo escribir ascentos en esta computadora, perdona me.

As for ego, yours and mine, there is no transcending the ego. Transceding it sounds new agey! The frivolous attempt to validate this concoction we call our vessel is based on intellectual fear, proving our self-worth is a ruse, my friend. And tell you the truth, you and I both are not very smart, let's not fool ourselves. One of my dear friends, for example, knows about 15 languages, is a doctor, a linguist, scholar, amongst many other things, yet is one of the most humble individuals you will ever meet. Point is,both you and I should humble ourselves because there are individuals who are much greater than us both. That's all I have to say, let us not hype or insult each other, in the end our significance is marked by our contribution and influence in this world. But, if you must go ahead, just know you are speaking to a man who is part of various literati circles and have come to know what is true intelligence, which is your form of transcendence you seek refuge in, no?
I've come to find that those who are truly bright illuminate those around them, while those that don't and talk a big game, are smart but have shortcomings in many other places other than their character, mainly in the realm of erudition.

I wonder what category you fall in? Your next actions or non-actions will dictate it.

Anyways, enjoy your night, let it be a catalyst for insight.

Last edited by UnbornBuddha; 11-10-2015 at 02:11 AM.