View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 03:33 AM   #52
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godcomplex View Post
Typical NYC response, empty words with pseudo-intellectual remarks, especially where you build yourself up, but offer no true comeback, just condescension. Like I told you last time, you will be laughed at in most academic circles for presenting your statements with non-existent logic, only pompous assertions. And for not understanding anything, you sure did respond pretty accurately, is that your top 99 percentile intellect working?
I also notice you always tend to mention grades, whenever you feel deprecated, why do you hide behind empty vestiges of your past. Knowing nothing of me, of others, or of yourself, you believe you are something greater than you are. When in truth, you are the same as others, neither inferior nor superior and that makes you afraid because you can't impress others with who you naturally are. So, you make up cute little stories about your self-image to make yourself feel better, it's a vicious cycle of self-worthlessness. You mentioned your social acumen quite often, those who brag on internet forums, which you've accused others of doing, are usually very weak-hearted individuals. I say this not to hurt you, for you already have enough of that, I say this because your veil is easy to peer into. You are a good writer, though, but the shell you've chosen to wear to make up for a lack of self-love is one build on self-hate. Why else would you insult others all the time, insinuating your superiority, when those who are really superior don't need to say anything. But, like I said continue parading yourself as a supreme being of sorts, it's like a jester trying to crown himself king, its humorous.
lol isn't that what you're doing with your pompous air though? Like it's sad because you're trying to make it seem like you're really smart when you're just...dumb really. Some of what you type is accurate but if you throw a lot of shit against the wall some of it's gonna stick big bro. There's nothing wrong with a little narcissism imo. You just said you're part of an elite squad of literati when you can't even use proper grammar and spelling, I'm not hating just wanted to let you know how I see it. It's also kind of lol worthy that you're constantly extolling this chracter of equanimity and transcendental intelligence when I can rattle you with random observations about your NC persona.